PDA

View Full Version : Ohio, Columbus area (NE - New Albany/Westerville)

thegriffins1234
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Role-playing group of four looking for one (or two at most) players to join us. We are starting a new game (D20 Future - post apocalyptic) soon and will be swapping between that and a D20 3.5 game every three weeks. We meet on Friday nights from 6pm(ish) to 12midnight(ish).

We are probably more like 50%/50% combat/role-play, but the combat that we engange in is not an emphasis, and usually it is there to forward the story (not just to gain more stuff and more levels). We emphasize roles over rolls (when an NPC walks into the room you should say something, not pick up your dice). If you know what I'm saying and are interested then message/email me. If you don't get it, then don't bother.

integrahellsing
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey i'm interested in the fantasy game if you're looking for one more. I'm semi experienced and enjoy both rp and combat.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards. Plenty of players and GM's to be found here. Check out our Community Calendar when you find time. There just may be a game near you.

daddystabz
05-27-2009, 03:36 PM
For the 3.5 you are doing are you using standard 3.5 or Pathfinder 3.5?

thegriffins1234
05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
We are using hybrid 3.5, but not Pathfinder.

I would call it slightly modified 3.x, which is to say, we use mostly 3.5, with a little 3.0, and then change a few things here or there (nothing huge though).

Generally, I have a rule that players need to know what they can or can't do, and if something jumps out to me as ridiculous, I say "prove it". Plus, I like having adult players who I know I can trust.

If you have Pathfinder questions, or want to find a game I know a few DMs who have spent hours on research (I spend hours on storyline, but never hours on rules research), and can do my best to point you in the right direction.

-Roy

00nice0dice00
08-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Still looking for players?

KnowYourSymphony
10-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Greetings!

Are you still accepting players?

Thanks!

Bridgett

thegriffins1234
10-22-2009, 05:36 AM
You know how it is, there are always people who need to leave for one reason or another.

Sure, we're still looking, and I would never turn anyone away without at least playing a few games together to see if they mesh with the group well.

I do have one update to this thread; we are now playing Pathfinder (and LOVING it).

Anyone interested in this game can feel free to post here, or send me a message.

Thanks,

-Roy