PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4th Edition - Baytown, TX

AffreuxLex
09-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Looking to join or start a Shadowrun 4th Edition campaign in Baytown,TX. A group size of 3 or 4 people in addition to myself. Preferably either weekly or biweekly runs. I possess all of the 4th edition core rule books with the exception of the 20th anniversary book.

If I GM, new players unfamiliar with the system are welcome and we can use my place to meetup. I have a dog so hopefully that will not be an issue. Starting a new game, once we have players we can discuss frequency and find a day best suited for everyone.

If I join a game, it has to be within Baytown since I don't have reliable access to a vehicle and would likely bike each time. Also, if I join a game it does not necessarily have to be Shadowrun. It's preference not a necessity and I'm willing to learn something new.

scofsins
09-13-2012, 01:06 PM
i would be interested in this depending on the night, and have most of the 4th ed. books and all of the core as well as a fully updated hero labs for it.

AffreuxLex
09-14-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking probably weekend-ish but if we can generate some more interest, we can choose a day and time that works best as a group and hopefully work around busy schedules.

scofsins
09-14-2012, 07:53 PM
have others shown interest in the game, other than me

The Bard
09-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Hey, I would love to play but I'm without a car too. hehe one of us is going to have to start walking the day before!

AffreuxLex
09-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Not much interest in this I guess. Too bad, I've been looking for a game for quite awhile.

scofsins
09-18-2012, 05:47 PM
there have been several people try to start up a shadowrun game in houston area, and they all fall flat. Welcome to the houston area where shadowrun comes to die.