PDA

View Full Version : Arat

dracosian23
08-27-2012, 06:05 PM
New 2nd ed home brew starting. High Fantasy. Looking for up to three more players. Kits,etc will be used. House rules as per usual in 2nd Ed. More to follow after I put 5 pages of note and ideas together. Contact me here if you are interested.

dracosian23
08-30-2012, 07:19 PM
More info: 1st game is Saturday Sept. 8th. In addition to PH classes, I am using the assassin and the monk from the Scarlet Brotherhood. Some temples and groups use assassins as enforcers so evil alignment is not an absolute. Using subraces of all races. Drow are NOT an Underdark race nor are they evil. They aren't good. More lawful neutral with chaotic and evil tendencies. I am recieving a short(paragraph or so) background from every character that features an ally and an enemy. Still writing world background for myself but has been extensively shaped by player input. If interested, contact me here. I am open to getting together to create your character anytime between now and...

dracosian23
09-03-2012, 07:24 PM
We have a drow Fighter/Mage/Thief, a human bard, and a svirfneblin cleric/assassin of Sif. Still looking for other players.