PDA

View Full Version : For those interested, feel free to read about a rather insane fellow!

Nokanomi
08-27-2012, 03:13 AM
Hey there, you all seems like a nice community and I though I'd introduce myself. For those interested in games, I wildly prefer to play online as opposed to real life (I'm either lazy or paranoid like that) and am generally willing to role with almost anything... Except bees. I hate bees. Except for when they somehow cook me breakfast, in those scenarios I find them rather entertaining (Actually, I have no strong opinion on bees whatsoever, I just figured it was good for people to learn when I'm using sarcasm. *Wink wink, nudge nudge, poke poke, jab jab, punch punch, kick kick, dropkick dropkick, hired assassin hired assassin, nuke nuke.). Anyway, I prefer either fantasy or science fiction games, and personally don't care whether the game is about saving the world, or just saving your marks/financial wealth (Meaning, I don't mind slice of life rpgs, per sť, and you better appreciate that accented e, it took me a half hour to find it!). And finally I would like to say to any poor Joe who actually read this all, well, kudos, I didn't know you had it in you. And lastly, It doesn't matter which character I role-play as, you will NEVER escape my puns. -Tokanomi (The reaper), the player of games and women (Though, you would be wise to exclude the later, as in all honesty it's a lie).