PDA

View Full Version : New to forums, saying hello.

fitties
05-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Hello everyone! New to the forums thought I would introduce myself. I have been playing pen and paper ADnD for years. I don't have a group that I play with right now and am currently looking for one either locally or online. I found this site through a search and thought it looked like a great way to find one. Look forward to talking to you one the forum or through game.

Rain_Spider_08
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi, I'm new myself to and I wish you luck on finding a group to play with! I seem to be having no luck so far T.T unless I feel like driving downtown every weekend. I thought the same thing when I stumbled accross this site too, hopefully we'll both find groups :D

Farcaster
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Ewww. That is tough. Looks like there are plenty of players, but they're more in Houston proper. Nonetheless, don't give up hope completely.

Rain_Spider_08
05-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm not giving up hope completely I want to play to much to do that. But thank you and yes your right. I knew a few people from school that played VtM but they weren't people I'd fancy spending hours on end with... they're college kids that still act like it's high school :shrugs while grinning weakly: but oh well... I'll find some fellow players somewhere :D