PDA

View Full Version : NW Houston Rappan Athuk

Wolfthulhu
08-14-2012, 06:04 PM
NW Houston Rappan Athuk on Obsidian Portal (http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/nw-houston-rappan-athuk)

I have wanted to run RA for years, and with the new Pathfinder release... it is time. The groups current 4 players (+me) range in age from mid 20s to early 40s, with gaming experience from brand new player to grizzled 25 year veteran. We have male and female gamers including one married couple. Now, I just need to fill out the group of victo... er players for an ideal group of 6-7.

I normally like a good mix of role play and combat, but let's be honest, Rappan Athuk is a good old fashioned Dungeon Crawl. So I expect to spend most of the time drawing maps and rolling dice. That's not to say there will be no roleplay, but if that's the main thing you are looking for, this may not be the game for you.

We meet on Sunday afternoons from 12... 1PMish to whenever.
Location is my home, I would prefer to meet potential players before I invite them into my residence, hope you understand.

So,

Grab your torches and pickaxes. Sharpen your blades and oil your armor. Make sure those spell component pouches are stocked and prepare to take your chances in The Dungeon of Graves.

Wolfthulhu
Official Killer DM #0664 :evil: