PDA

View Full Version : [Supers!] Liberty Force pbp, OoC Questions, Concerns, Comments

Dustland
08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Out of Character thread. Any questions not asked by your character go here! Also concerns, comments, and heapings of praise go here too :)

Also, could someone post the format for rolling dice in this thread too please? Thanks!

Dustland
08-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Oh and my apologies, totally forgot about starting up the pbp Sunday!

Xhaosdaemon
08-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Do you want us to put our character write-ups in here?

Dustland
08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
That would be convenient!

Xhaosdaemon
08-07-2012, 09:23 PM
OK, here he is again:

Pyrebird (Male, Age 22 <over 4000>, 5'11" tall, Egyptian)

Comp: 3D
Fort: 2D
Reac: 3D
Will: 3D

Aptitudes: Academia 3D
Technology 3D
(all others not listed at 1D)

Powers: Elemental Control 5D (Fire) <Increased using one Comp die>
Elemental Form 3D (Fire) <Includes bonus die from Elemental Control>
Super Brain 3D
Wizardry 3D (Psionic; often uses Armor or Flight, Power Boost: 2 Effects active) <Added Boost using one Comp die>

Ads/Disads: Longevity (Ad)
Mute (Disad)
Outsider (Other time, Disad)

Background: Although he appears to be about 22 years of age Pyrebird is actually over 4000 years old. Born in ancient Egypt during the age of the pharaohs he and some others were taken by priests of Ra to a hidden temple deep in the mountains. It was there that he was to meet Ra, god of the sun. Unbeknownst to the Egyptians Ra was not a god but an alien being of vast intellect and technology. Ra had taken it into his mind to experiment on humans to see if he could improve them beyond the average person. Using his vast knowledge and technology he worked to alter the minds and genetic make-up of those he worked on, most of whom died horrific deaths as the experiments went awry.

Pyrebird was one of only a small handful of survivors and Ra's experiments left their mark upon his mind, body, and spirit. He was reborn as Ramesses, literally the son of Ra. His mind and body were augmented beyond the ken of mortals and strange powers were unlocked within him as a result. He had powers to manipulate fire and heat as well as the ability to use his mind to manifest alterations of reality (some might call it magic). His intellect and his reflexes were significantly increased as well. Ra was pleased with his creation.

Ra had technology that allowed him to look into the future and he saw the possible havoc that will be wrought by man against man. Wishing to preserve the planet as a place for his experiments he decided to place Ramesses into stasis, to await the time in the future when he is needed. Not wanting his son to speak in the tongue of mortals he removed his voicebox, teaching him to communicate via the flames he can generate and control. Ramesses was placed in a special sarcophagus and put into stasis. He was connected to advanced technological marvels that would allow him to view and learn from all the world as millenia passed. Ramesses was also tied into a collective subconscious, an Akashic library in another dimension that contained all knowledge past, present, and future of mankind. He was sealed into a pyramid deep in the mountains.

Ramesses's physical body slept for millenia while his mind wandered the world taking in knowledge both of the world and of humanity. Finally, some 4000 years in the future from when he was entombed some archaeologists found Ra's hidden temple in the mountains of Egypt. The pyramind was also found and they broke into it as so many others over the years. They found the wondrous sarcophagus but unfortunately the advanced alien technology was smashed beyond repair. Rising from the ruins of the sarcophagus Ramesses finally rejoined humanity. Invoking wings of flame he flew from the ruins and into the world of the future.

Ramesses made his way to America as it seemed that would be the best place for him to not only blend in with others but to be a place from which he would decide how to use his gifts. He took for himself a human name and guise for his alter ego, and also gave himself a new name; Pyrebird. Eventually he decided to use his gifts to try and alleviate at least some of the strife and suffering perpetuated by man upon his fellow man. The time of Pyrebird had arrived...

(Yes, he *is* mute but he uses his Elemental Control to write words in fire in the air)

Simon W
08-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Dragster, per the rulebook.

urbwar
08-08-2012, 02:35 AM
I need to make one small edit to Glare, so I'll post him once I do that.

Edit: Here he is!

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp82/urbwar/Supers%20Character%20Sheets/Glare0001.jpg

Dragonfly
08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8428/7569179476_e7064e1cab_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/45079249@N06/7569179476/)
Pacifica-Andromeda (http://www.flickr.com/photos/45079249@N06/7569179476/) by Eletarmion (http://www.flickr.com/people/45079249@N06/), on Flickr

Xhaosdaemon
08-08-2012, 11:49 AM
So some quick questions about Wizardry, seeing that it can be a universal power. Pyrebird's psionic "spells" allow him to do many things but can he only do one at a time? For example, I am going to have him put a "forcefield" around Laguna to protect him (3D). Would he also be able to bring into effect Flight at 2D or 3D? Also how long would a psionic "spell" last? I know it is pretty open-ended which is why I want to work out any individual GM's parameters ahead of time, especially since there is nothing specifying how many Wizardry effects can be in play at once or how long they last.

Dustland
08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Wizardry is fairly open to interpretation. Here's how I'd prefer to handle it:

1) You can only have one power up at a time. I would allow you to purchase for 1D the ability to have an additional power up (or for 2D 3 powers active, etc...effectively a power boost, Improved Concentration). If you want to adjust your character to do that, that's fine.

2) You can activate and use a power with Wizardry the same round, though only one power activated per round. So if you can use two powers at a time, it would take two rounds to activate them both.

3) Duration of the power is to the end of the scene, whenever that is appropriate (or when the character stops concentrating on the power). There's three definite scenes in this game, so shouldn't be too hard to adjudicate.

If that seems fair to everyone, let's go with that. If anyone has a concern or comment, please speak up!

Xhaosdaemon
08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
OK that seems reasonable. Now, if I have one effect going (say Flight to get to Laguna), can I use Wizardry to conjure a Forcefield which would promptly end Flight? I have not immediately decided if I want to rearrange my character to get that 1D to use two powers. I was thinking about adding a complication to something but not sure what. I mean I could add Side Effect to Elemental Form but always risking setting nearby things on fire is pretty hefty for a 1D boost somewhere.

Also, how are we doing dice rolls for the game? I have to bring up Flight to be able to use it so I have to roll.

Dustland
08-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Now, if I have one effect going (say Flight to get to Laguna), can I use Wizardry to conjure a Forcefield which would promptly end Flight?Yep, the first effect turns "off" as soon as the new effect kicks in. Fortunately you can move first (land) then attempt to create the forcefield in the same round.

I'm hoping someone can repost the code for rolling dice again. It's in another thread, but I couldn't find it earlier.

Dragonfly
08-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,

Here is the code:

BRACKETroll=CLOSE BRACKET Xd6 Statement of Action BRACKETforward-slash roll CLOSE BRACKET

Striking with Sabre

Defending with Sabre

Dragonfly
08-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Attack

Dragonfly
08-09-2012, 07:46 PM
5d6 Attack

Dragonfly
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Attack

Dragonfly
08-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Okay, figured it out. The code is actually:

BRACKETroll=Xd6CLOSEBRACKET Action BRACKETforwardslashCLOSE BRACKET

I'll write it with parenthesis instead of brackets to make it more clear.

Now - chance the parenthesis to brackets and you get:

(roll=3d6) Attack with Sabre (/roll)

Attack with Sabre

Cheers!

Dragonfly

Dustland
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
BRACKETroll=Xd6CLOSEBRACKET Action BRACKETforwardslashCLOSE BRACKET

I'll write it with parenthesis instead of brackets to make it more clear.

Now - chance the parenthesis to brackets and you get:

(roll=3d6) Attack with Sabre (/roll)
* Attack with Sabre *
Thanks DF! Just wanted to make it bolder so it'll be easier to find again.

Xhaosdaemon
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Engaging psionic Flight 2D (100 mph)

Xhaosdaemon
08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Yet another question.....lol: With Wizardry can you also spend dice to buy Power Boosts? For example spending 2D for Teleport then another 1D to affect a second target. For that matter can you buy Complications to save dice? Such as wanting to shoot lightning but without the other powers of Electrical Control for 3D would cost 2D if you added the Complication Attacks Only?

Dragonfly
08-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Cultural Quirk = In her culture, it's disrespectful to omit any part of a person's name, so Andromeda will always use a person's full name. That's why she always says Benito Laguna. It's also why she doesn't shorten her full name to something like Valantia for human use. Codenames are fine. So are place names, which is why she took on the name of the Andromeda galaxy, which is where she hails from.

Dustland
08-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Cultural Quirk = In her culture, it's disrespectful to omit any part of a person's name, so Andromeda will always use a person's full name. That's why she always says Benito Laguna. It's also why she doesn't shorten her full name to something like Valantia for human use. Codenames are fine. So are place names, which is why she took on the name of the Andromeda galaxy, which is where she hails from.

Cool beans, I'll edit my IC post to reflect that!

Dustland
08-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Oh, two notes on rolls. Ties always go to the players in my games, and we won't reroll initiative every round, even if your Reaction takes damage. It just takes too much time in a pbp game to reroll and really doesn't add to the drama imo. Enjoy!

Dragonfly
08-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Cool! Thanks, Dustland! :-)

Simon W
08-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Ignore this post - I got the dice rolling code now! (see below) :)

Simon W
08-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Sound Wave

Dustland
08-12-2012, 07:25 AM
In case anyone is wondering (I was), after you've rolled the dice, you can go back and edit the post to reflect what has happened without changing the dice roll.

For instance, you roll to defend, post the roll, then see your character has taken some damage. You can edit the roll post to narrate what happened to your character so you don't have to have two posts to describe one event.

Hope that makes sense...

urbwar
08-12-2012, 07:31 AM
quick question (just to clarify): If I want Glare to try and make a "net" or other object out of light, is that acceptable in the game? Just want to make sure before taking my turn

Dustland
08-12-2012, 07:52 AM
If I want Glare to try and make a "net" or other object out of light, is that acceptable in the game? Just want to make sure before taking my turn
Your call. If you want to sci-fi it up and say you can create solid objects out of pure light, I don't think that's beyond the bounds of a comic book character. The only limitations I'd insist on is that since the object is solid light, it constantly glows and can't be mistaken for a normal object, and it can't be mechanical in nature.

Fair enough?

urbwar
08-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Your call. If you want to sci-fi it up and say you can create solid objects out of pure light, I don't think that's beyond the bounds of a comic book character. The only limitations I'd insist on is that since the object is solid light, it constantly glows and can't be mistaken for a normal object, and it can't be mechanical in nature.

Fair enough?

Perfectly fine with me. I was thinking along the lines of how Green Lantern creates giant hands. etc, but more limited.

urbwar
08-12-2012, 08:13 AM
why am I getting a 0 when I try my attack roll?

Edit: Ok, tried it again during an edit, and actually got a roll.

Xhaosdaemon
08-12-2012, 11:35 AM
TY for the comment, Dustland.....I was pretty sure that as long as the fire was normal (as opposed to generated by a super) Elemental Form allows him to avoid all damage from it. So it seemed the logical thing to do.

Dustland
08-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Considering the nature of the game, as long as the action makes some amount of sense from a comic book physics standpoint, I'm good with it. The more inventive/less obvious the better imo!

I figure in a situation like that, had Pyrebird taken damage, it would've been because he wasn't able to change forms fast enough.

Xhaosdaemon
08-13-2012, 09:33 PM
Since Pyrebird is still in fire form and this is a normal (albeit hot) fire I would think he would still be immune to it, if I am reading correctly...

Dustland
08-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Works for me since I described the attack as simply flames, and not debris and whatnot coming at him. I'll complete Andromeda's action and move us to Round 3 this afternoon.

Xhaosdaemon
08-15-2012, 06:53 PM
I think the dice roller doesn't like Pyrebird, average on 4d6 is 14 and he has thrown below that for all three of his attempts......*glares at the dice roller* ;)

Dustland
08-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Shhh, it can hear you...

Toric
08-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Sorry for interrupting your OOC thread but I just wanted to say that I've been following the game and really enjoying reading it! Excellent work, Dustland and everyone! Great pace and awesome start. Throwing them right into some super-heroic action was perfect! I might not have been able to commit to running the game but I will certainly continue following the action. Perhaps in the near future I'll start a game of my own as things are beginning to settle down for me.

Dragonfly
08-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Cool to hear from you Toric! Count me in if you decide to run something!

Cheers!

Dragonfly

Dustland
08-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks Toric. Honestiago is the one who taught me to open with a fight (or get to it as soon as possible). It helps to grab everyone's attention when otherwise half the group isn't paying attention and misses the entire plot setup! Also the pbp format can get very tedious if it allowed to turn into weeks of dialogue (I'm not opposed to character dialogue or interactions in this game fyi) so I try to push things forward once I have an idea of what everyone is wanting to do.

Xhaosdaemon
08-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Is it possible to do an "All Out Attack" on the flames, getting an extra D6 to his Elemental Control? Maybe he ends up losing his Elemental Form due to the intense concentration, making it possible he could be hurt by the flames if things go poorly. Thoughts?

Dustland
08-17-2012, 10:56 PM
I'd be good with that option, you gain the bonus die but are subject to an attack that you're otherwise immune to.

Also if you guys want to you can use the optional Assist action:
On your turn, you assist another character take their action by rolling an appropriate aptitude or power; for every 6 points you roll you add +1d6 to the other person's action, which must take place that same round. Not sure it'd really help in this particular scene, but it's an option!

urbwar
08-18-2012, 12:33 AM
What if I wanted to use light control to create a funnel, so pyrebird could suck the flames towards him, helping him extinguish it faster? I don't want to get too GL like, and try and create a giant fan out of light in an attempt to blow the flames out.

Dustland
08-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Sounds good to me!

Dustland
08-19-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm going to hold off on the game until tonight (Sunday) or Monday to give everyone a chance to read and decide on the plan of action for Round 4

Dragonfly
08-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Okay, Assist Other ROCKS! What a GREAT addition to the rules! Carry on. :)

Cheers,

Dragonfly

Xhaosdaemon
08-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Kind of bummed Pyrebird wasn't able to get that fire under control, not a glorious debut in the eyes of the city....lol. BTW, he can use Wizardry to do some healing on Laguna if need be.

Simon W
08-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Kind of bummed Pyrebird wasn't able to get that fire under control, not a glorious debut in the eyes of the city....lol. BTW, he can use Wizardry to do some healing on Laguna if need be.

At least we brought it down to a manageable level for the fire department to handle.

urbwar
08-23-2012, 06:00 AM

I didn't do much better with the light funnel myself. As Simon pointed out though, we at least made it more manageable for the firefighters, so hopefully our butts won't get chewed out too much!

Dustland
08-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I was really rooting for you guys! Unfortunately I rolled pretty well for the fire; can't win 'em all!

Xhaosdaemon
08-23-2012, 08:46 PM
So we can use those 2D to improve our characters, right? I was thinking putting 1D into Wizardry as a Power Boost to allow him to have 2 effects going at a time once both are conjured and possibly 1D into Elemental Control (Fire) to bring it to 5D.

Dustland
08-24-2012, 03:38 PM
I actually hadn't thought about character advancement Xd, but that's fine. I would like to keep the power cap at 5d, but you could spend more dice to purchase boosts without breaking the cap. For example, you could have Elemental Control 5d (B: AoE 2d), but not Elemental Control 6d.

Also, I will allow characters to use Comp Dice to "power stunt", allowing them to either duplicate another power using an existing one for one round, or add on a Boost for one round.

urbwar
08-25-2012, 04:10 AM
Luckily, I have many powers under 5D, so this will come in handy for some minor boosting

Dustland
08-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Well after the doctor's visit today they're saying Baby Ben may be here in the next two weeks, so....I'll try to keep things going until then, but may have to hit the pause button sooner than anticipated.

Dragonfly
08-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Whoah! That's exciting, Dustland! :-) I hope all is well and wish you the best.

Sorry I was quiet on the IC thread this week. Work has been KICKING MY BUTT! I caught up for now, so I'll be able to engage this weekend when things start to happen at the docks.

Cheers!

Dragonfly

Xhaosdaemon
08-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Whew! Good thing I went for Regeneration at 2D because I just barely made that activation roll...

Dragonfly
09-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Dustland,

I meant to ask this before, but I've been too busy. Is it okay if I dump my two Competency dice into Andromeda's Super Weaponry? That would bring her up to 5D.

All the best,

Dragonfly

Dustland
09-02-2012, 08:42 PM
I meant to ask this before, but I've been too busy. Is it okay if I dump my two Competency dice into Andromeda's Super Weaponry? That would bring her up to 5D.
Fine with me sir!

Dragonfly
09-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Great! Make it so! I'll update her character sheet later.

All the best,

Aldo

Xhaosdaemon
09-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Perhaps I am confused but I was under the impression that using Wizardry to invoke some type of effect basically took an action, leaving perhaps the ability to use some movement.

Dustland
09-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Well I decided to let Pyrebird act for three reasons:

1) Had he invoked an offensive power I'd have allowed him to attack the same round with it. Since he invoked a movement power, he can move the same round with it (which he did) but still has his action to take (which must be something non-flight or wizardry related).

2) If it works better conceptually for everyone, he could've invoked the flight power the round before everyone went charging out the door; I'm sure there was some thought given on the character's parts as to prepping for the coming battle.

3) On a pbp game, the need to move the action along at a reasonable pace urges me to not have players spend a round not doing anything meaningful :)

So do something dang it!

Dustland
09-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Just wanted to check that I was being consistent with what I'd said about using Wizardry when we started the game:

2) You can activate and use a power with Wizardry the same round, though only one power activated per round. So if you can use two powers at a time, it would take two rounds to activate them both.

So yep, Pyrebird can go do something sir.

Dustland
09-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks, you guys have made a fast paced and enjoyable pbp game! I really like to see how you all describe your actions. God willing we'll get through Scene 2 before the baby's here! (doubt it but we'll see)

Dragonfly
09-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey Dustland,

Before I make Andromeda's move, are any of the targets within leaping distance for her, or does she need to use her skycycle to reach her targets this round?

All the best,

Dragonfly

Dustland
09-08-2012, 10:14 AM
You can leap to any target you like!

urbwar
09-08-2012, 01:13 PM
I get a defense against the copperhead flying into me, right? I don't have my book handy, so I wanted to make sure

Dustland
09-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry, I forgot about O'Conner's attack against Glare. Yes, Glare will have to defend against her assault (19).

urbwar
09-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok, just wanted to make sure

Dustland
09-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey Urbwar, the gun crew got knocked out by Dragster, that was Mooks #2. Sorry for the confusion. Feel free to change your post, there's still Mooks #1 (2d), Leader (1d), and O'Conner (Armored Irish Lass).

urbwar
09-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Ok, I'll change the attack to a blase on O'conner then

Xhaosdaemon
09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
4 attacks.....yow......not too bad on the defensive rolls though, avoided 2 of the 4 and the 2 that succeeded only each did 1D of damage. I am definitely glad I put Regeneration 2D on his fiery butt! (well, and the rest of him as well...)

Dustland
09-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I put Regeneration 2D on his fiery butt
Weirdest complication ever :)

Xhaosdaemon
09-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Oh yeah, I never did specify but I will take 1D to Fort and 1D to Reflex.

Also, don't forget he is mute.....no vocal cords at all....so he can't cry out....heh.

Dustland
09-13-2012, 06:05 AM
Doh!

Dragonfly
09-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Finally! A good roll! :D

Xhaosdaemon
09-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Would it be possible for Pyrebird to use his Elemental Control (Fire) to spot-heat the inside wiring of the detonator to fuse it into a useless piece of junk?

Dustland
09-20-2012, 10:00 PM
You want to use fire to disarm the bomb? Sure! :) It's actually a creative use of your power so go for it, unless you want to wait and see if anyone will attempt to assist Pyrebird's efforts (and maybe not blow up everyone in the process)

Xhaosdaemon
09-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Heh, well most likely the explosive is some type of plastic explosive; C-4, Semtex, or the like. You can expose those to high intensity flame and they won't detonate. For some it is an electrical impulse and others it is a detonator. If it was dynamite or something like that I wouldn't even think of it. :)

urbwar
09-21-2012, 03:02 AM
well, Glare could try and encase the bomb in a sphere of light while you make the attempt.

Dustland
09-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok guys, going to the hospital tomorrow for my boy's birthday so I'll probably off line for the next few days. Feel free to come up with the craziest plan to disarm the bomb or get the heck out of dodge, whichever you prefer!

Xhaos: Where's the fun in accidentally blowing up everyone if you fail? :) It's going to be a one round proposition regardless, so figure out who's doing what and I'll get back to you guys this week!

urbwar
10-04-2012, 08:53 PM
we going to figure out what to do soon, or has the game stalled completely? :confused:

Xhaosdaemon
10-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Things have been kinda crazy lately in my life, but I am hoping to post something soon. He is probably going to wave people away and try to fuse the bomb. Surrounding it and him with a sphere of light might not be a bad plan though.

Simon W
10-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Not a lot I can do except run or maybe chuck it into the water

Dragonfly
10-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I imagine that Dustland and his wife are still settling in with their bouncing baby boy. Congrats, my friend. As for me, I've been silent - only because Andromeda has last initiative. If nobody else does anything, she is going to lasso the bomb with her multi-weapon and hammer throw it into the river - far from us and any boat traffic. Sounds like that won't be necessary, though, as plan A seems solid. :-)

All the best,

Dragonfly

urbwar
10-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Actually Rus isn't that busy, cause he's been emailing me back and forth, and doing some logos for me I commissioned before Ben was born. I suspect he's just waiting for us to do something before commenting

Dustland
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Actually I have been terribly busy and exhausted, just trying to prioritize what little down time I've had these last two weeks (ie getting you guys your art that you've patiently waited on).

I'm back at work tomorrow and lunch time is when I usually post on this game, so expect me to move things along tomorrow, and thanks for sticking around everyone. We'll have one more scene to go before the story arc is wrapped up (ok, there'll be some loose threads, but we'll save those for a potential second pbp game).

Dragonfly
10-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah, having been through the new youngins phase twice myself, I can't imagine how you WOULDN'T be busy!

T'would be impressive superpowers if you weren't.

All the best,

Dragonfly

Dustland
10-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Gah, I lost my free wifi access at work! Oh well, I'm home and ready to get this thing going, so on to the IC thread...

Dustland
10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Ok guys, I'm going to have to call the game. I may come back to it once things calm down on the home front but for now I don't have the energy to pursue this along with my other obligations.

That being said, I sincerely appreciate you all being a part of this story and I'll hopefully be seeing you all around the boards (either here or the new Zenith boards). Thanks for the couple months of fun and game on!

Xhaosdaemon
10-14-2012, 05:54 PM
No problem man, thanks for running it.....was nice to get a bit of exposure to the game aside from just reading it. Have fun with the little one!

Dragonfly
10-20-2012, 01:16 PM
No problem man, thanks for running it.....was nice to get a bit of exposure to the game aside from just reading it. Have fun with the little one!

T'was great fun, Dustland, and I enoyed playing with everybody else involved. That being the case, thanks to everyone!

All the best,

Dragonfly