PDA

View Full Version : Kobold Hall

kevin.mchugh
08-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Looking to test D&D over Skype. Players wanted for small adventure.

I am going to run a sample game using the Kobold Hall adventure in the DM's Handbook, either over skype or using a FREE Virtual Gaming table. This my first time as a DM and my first time playing over skype. I am looking for up to four players, gaming experince is not essential. If this works out and we all enjoy it then I am thinking about running a longer campaign out of this sample adventure. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

michael.phillips51501
08-07-2012, 09:10 PM
i wouldn't mind checking it out. Email me michael.phillips51501@yahoo.com

Executive Spike
08-08-2012, 07:08 PM
I'll play, just wanting to know the time and day we all agree on. and will we use the Point-Buy system or roll the stats? you can contact me on skype. (Executive Spike)

Valthos
08-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Just to confirm this would be 4e right? I prefer 3.5e but I would be down to play this edition too. For the gaming table software I would suggest maptools if you are just looking for a nice free one - often times I have seen people get a good grasp of it to run a module after just some tutorial videos.

Main question is what time and day of the week you planning on running it? Questions on character building rules are right around the corner after that one.

Willed Lexington
08-09-2012, 10:17 AM
I would also be interested, I have the same questions as these other guys and also what roles would people be wanting to play? My e-mail is codesden@hotmail.co.uk

GammaGoblinz
08-10-2012, 01:48 AM
I would be quite interested as well. iceypyropenguin@gmail.com to reach me

Just wondering if this is 4E and times of day.

Lerek
08-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I would be interested depending upon the days of the week and times that this will run.

Executive Spike
08-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Is this game still happening?