PDA

View Full Version : New Guy is Me!

Belieu
08-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey, I'm Belieu. I just started to pick back up p&p games after a 2+ year break. Haven't had a ton of gaming experience; only played with 3 different groups. I have played several DnD campaigns, including Ravenloft. I have also played a few D20 modern campaigns, and have found that I prefer d20 modern over DnD. That being said, I would be willing to play either D20's or DnD. One thing that I am particularly interested in is learning to play CoC. I have had several friends who played, and all found it quite an enjoyable game type. I like many of Lovecraft's stories, and also enjoy a good number of Lovecraftian horror stories. I just recently played through the text based rpg Anchorhead, and found it quite enjoyable (in a sick and twisted way). Feel free to private message me with game invites, I have a pretty open schedule.

Skunkape
08-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Wanted to say, just because you've only played with 3 different groups doesn't mean you're not experienced. I'd say you gain experience just from playing, not so much how many different groups you play with. Granted, you'll get different insights from playing with different people, but I don't view people's experience by how many different people you've played with.

CoC can be a fun game to play, but remember, it can be a deadly game for the PCs, with either death or insanity!:biggrin: But since you like those stories, you should do fine!

Good luck with your search and enjoy your time here!