PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Cyberpunk 2020 - Connecticut

acs123
08-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Hello everyone,

This is a recruitment drive for a new cyberpunk 2020 campaign. We are looking for players to fill the table up.

We play on the weekends, mostly Sundays. Game location varies at different players houses, mostly Middletown and Waterbury.

The campaign is loosely based from the Ghost in the Shell series, and influenced from movies and games like Eagle eye, blade runner, lord of war, MW 2&3, contraband, cipher, scar face, repo men, source code, etc, etc.

50% role play/50% combat. We use miniatures, models, maptool, and battle mats for combat. Loose and flexible rule set used, no rules layering allowed.

All character options/classes are available with the exception of Corps, media & Nomads.

Our group motto is “one way in, six ways out”. While adventure hooks and plots are provided for us, any character can do whatever they choose. The only limit is your imagination. We tend to tackle missions and brain storm for ideas.

Are we good or evil? Well, there is a grey area there depending how you look at things. Enemies one day, may be our allies the next. It all boils down to profit, and everything is for sale.

If you like running & gunning, shooting & looting, then there is a place for you in my band of merry marauders. Bad business ethics and itchy trigger fingers is the name of the game.

All of you ex-Shadowrunners out there, we need you!!

PM if interested!!

Footless
09-20-2013, 01:30 PM
What's going on with this game? I can play , butI'm new to Cyberpunk, but I'm familiar with Shadowrun and similar style games.

acs123
09-21-2013, 07:57 AM
We are always looking for a few good players. With you, we would still need another player.

Cyberpunk and Shadowrun are the same game, just no magic. We the players make the magic happen :cool:

acs123
09-25-2013, 10:02 PM
bumping post, players needed. New campaign in the waterbury area. All of you ex-shadowrunners come on down