PDA

View Full Version : Fallen earth

Dark
07-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Where were you when the world ended? It started out being hot very hot the sky grew dark and then the rain came black rain that burnt the skin wherever it touched. Crops dies overnight as did livestock with no food pandemonium followed. As bad as it was it grew worse as earthquakes on a almost hourly rate growing in strength after each one. Castles, temples and city walls fell leaving whole areas devastated to the point of total helplessness as waves of bandits raided for dwindling supplies of food and medicine. Roads are packed with refuges trying to escape to safety as fights break out as even more deaths turn the roads red with blood of the innocent.

Tsunamis hit the coastlines and miles inland killing more and flooding cities all over as the walking dead start to appear all over growing in numbers daily as the living continues to shrink. All of a sudden there came a massive explosion felt across the world as ash from the explosion falls from the sky. The the sky turned blood red as the world caught fire huge burning rocks crash down bombarding buildings and starting fires in forests and urban areas.

Next came darkness as the sky swallowed the sun for well over a moon darkness reigned over light as any who ventured outside never returned and the outside heat kills many more without any cool shelters or spells of protection. Those that survived that much after another moon find the temperature subzero and alien as outside is all frozen burnt rock and ash.....

Those of the surface find the gods are indeed cruel as food and water are rare searching outside of safety is dangerous with undead outnumbering the living something like 400,00 to 1 and what little is left is fought over by small fiefdoms.Even the gods have seen to have turned their backs with only those serving chaos and death thrive. To make matters worse the drow from the underdark having seen what has befallen the surface have increased their raiding on remaining areas with even greater boldness.

The world is a dark cold cruel place where your chances of survival is almost on a hourly basis a few brave souls have ventured out into the darkness some because they want to help others because of the profit that can be had. Are you one of those who want to help out the defenseless or are you one who wishes to exploit it?

This tabletop adventure is set in wilderness exploration and dungeon exploration for 7th-level characters. I am using the Dice Pool method where each character has a pool of 24d6 to assign to your statistics. Before the dice are rolled, the player selects the number of dice to roll for each score, with a minimum of 3d6 for each ability. Once the dice have been assigned, the player rolls each group and totals the result of the three highest dice.

Anyone interested please pm me or send me a e-mail and we will go from there we play mostly on Saturday evening at my home from 6:30 pm until whenever.