PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Looking for Online Games

Busted Shinma
07-16-2012, 03:22 AM
I've been role playing since I was 15, and if you care to look at my profile, you'll see that I've done so in a fair variety of games. I joined as a means to get into contact with new people and hopefully join a game that's played online. I'm the GM for at least one game at all times in my local area, and I'd really like to play in a game for a change. Of late, I've really been hoping to play some Exalted or Scion. As my profile says, I'm creative, able to improvise, and I don't create drama in a game. Hit me up.

Lazarus
07-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello Busted. If you are interested in learning the Savage Worlds system, there is a well established long term campaign set in the world of Robert E. Howard's Solomon Kane that takes place on Sundays from 7-11pm. The game is run by jpatterson and is looking for players. You are welcome to contact him or me concerning making a character or you can simply show up and lurk if you want to get a feel for the system or the setting.

CondorDM
07-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Check out the information for my online game here - http://advanceddnd2edrevamp.proboards.com