PDA

View Full Version : Word Templates?

Skeggjold
07-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Anyone know of some generic templates in WORD? Characters? Spells? (really need one for spells more that anything)

Wanting to have an electronic copy of Spells. (Home brew system) Thousands of spells just wanting to find a template to put them all in.
Most of the game mechanics and discussion with fellow players and dm's happens while at work in emails and forums. I have the talent for making and creating spells just no talent in Microsoft Word.

Skunkape
07-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Haven't really seen anything like that myself, at least not as Word docs. Most things I've seen have been PDFs.

Skeggjold
07-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Dankje:

I went ahead and made one and it is ugly....

sherrycd
07-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Anyone know of some generic templates in WORD? Characters? Spells? (really need one for spells more that anything)

Wanting to have an electronic copy of Spells. (Home brew system) Thousands of spells just wanting to find a template to put them all in.
Most of the game mechanics and discussion with fellow players and dm's happens while at work in emails and forums. I have the talent for making and creating spells just no talent in Microsoft Word.

Maybe it is not really