PDA

View Full Version : Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Simetradon
07-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Hello, my name is Simon, and I like to do drawings...

I've been playing and running games for about 20 years now (wow, now I feel old), and I've recently joined up with the Arcanum Syndicate, a group that produces the Chaos 6010 A.D. game (see sig for more info).

Generally, I enjoy games that have a dark and gritty edge to them. I like the feel of having a character in peril, with character death being a possibility. Skullduggery and mystery are also things that I enjoy, as pieces to a puzzle are slowly revealed, building the game to a climax...

The games I've been running lately have all been online, with players spread over a wide geographic area. My programs of choice are Maptools and Skype, and I go to great lengths to make sure the maps I use are nicely detailed. I prefer automation, and have all NPC's with a variety of macros built-in to their tokens.

When I write adventures, I take them to lengths that are on par with published modules. Not only does this provide me with the ability to re-run the adventure for a different group, but I've actually published some after having play tested them with a group.

In the near future, I will probably be running online demos of Chaos 6010 A.D. If you happen to be interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

- Simon