PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Online // Skype // Need DM & Players

Coldfire
07-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Myself and a couple friends are looking to play Pathfinder online over Skype. We can use any other tools that a DM may require, but we already have Maptools. We are very casual gamers and are looking to just play some casual Pathfinder. We are looking for more of a 60/40 balance of RP to Combat. (So, slightly more RP encounters than combat.) We are looking for a long-term campaign, so to speak. We want to take our characters from levels 1 - 20 over the period of quite a while. We are willing to play for anywhere from 3-5 hours every session.

We are new players that have just recently learned how to play Pathfinder, but we understand it for the most part. We are available any day of the week, but that may change since we need 1 more player to get this show on the road. If you are wanting to be a part of this, please post some info about yourself! If we like you, we'll send some contact info your way.

TL;DR:

Timezone: Eastern and Mountain
Style: Casual
Experience: A couple small adventures
Need: 1 more player
Looking for: Long-term campaign; levels 1-20

Hope to see some replies soon!
Mike

BastardKing
07-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I may be willing to run a game for you guys.

G8keeper86
07-10-2012, 04:58 AM
If you guy's do find a DM, I'd like to be that +1 player. I'm pretty flexible and willing to play just about any role in the group. Drop me a line on pm here and we'll exchange details if this group gets up and running. Thanks.

eazybreezy
07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm a new player, but I'd like to get involved in an online campaign to learn the ropes at first.

BastardKing
07-11-2012, 10:38 PM
To the two of you:

Coldfire informed me he actually found a friend to run a game for them. I am, however, still offering to run a campaign, if you are interested.

OriginalJee
07-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Hey, I am definitely interested. I have been looking to get into Pathfinder. I have experience playing 3.5 but it has been a couple years since then. I would be available Weekday nights, Friday nights, or anytime Saturday or Sunday.

Myzzix
07-25-2012, 09:55 AM
I am literally foaming at the mouth for a chance to play my alchemist again.

DregentheRed
07-26-2012, 08:56 PM
If you need another player Bastardking, I would love to fell a sit at your table. I have never played Pathfinder, but I have read rules and have lots of experiance playing 3.5 and older versions of D&D over the last 15 years. I am available evenings any night and anytime Sat or Sun.

Kalastin
07-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Yep, I'm also the same way but I perfer Weekday, evening time. Looking for a casual, fun group

American Idle
09-07-2012, 11:34 AM
If this group is still in motion, I would be interested in GMing or PCing for it. Please note that I tend to have some wacky ideas, but I know the Pathfinder lore reasonably well at this point.

CptAlan
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Hello
I have never played a pathfinder game but I have played the D&D ver 2. Do you have a specific day set all ready? I would not mind discussing this more with someone. Only think is I can play either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights.

Thanks

Darkness13
12-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Role-playing fans may cheer at the announcement of Pathfinder Online, an upcoming next-generation fantasy MMORPG made under the concerted effort of Goblinworks and Paizo Publishing. As we know, Square Enix is a famous game company in Japan. And Final Fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts are their star products. And now they want to open the browser game market with their latest browser game Star Galaxy (http://www.mmowood.com/star-galaxy). Although this game is being developed, I think it won't be disappointing for players.

Stirling Gerbic
12-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Are you still looking for players? Im somewhat experienced with Pathfinder, having played about half-way in 2 Adventure Paths.

BastardKing
12-11-2012, 12:13 AM
It was posted five months ago.

Stirling Gerbic
12-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Well, if someone dropped out, at least the DM knows there are other people interested.