PDA

View Full Version : Serpents Skull: Souls for Smugglers Shiv

deaconabyss
06-29-2012, 12:07 AM
I am looking for 4 to 5 people to start this AP near the end of July. Free Download of the Player's Guide HERE (http://paizo.com/store/games/roleplayingGames/p/pathfinderRPG/paizo/pathfinderAdventurePath/serpentsSkull/v5748btpy8g6d). Contact me via d (wyrd@gcn.cx)eaconabyss@gmail.com, if interested or via internal messaging here on PnPG. I live in EDT/GMT-5 but am willing to run between 10AM EST-6PM EST, this might work well for those in europe as it will be 3PM-11PM GMT and I am flexible by a few hours either way. I may change a few of the encounters to accomodate the newer archtypes you may want to play that were out post release of the AP.

greatman32
07-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Interested, sent you info, I am a level 1 summoner.

BastardKing
07-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Sent a message or two, but never heard back from you.

deaconabyss
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Okay this is what I am looking at, Saturday the 28th of July at 12PM EST give or take a hour and running 4-5 hours bi-monthly. Starting wealth will be average from the book and 20 point builds. I would prefer core races, no gunslingers "the jungle environment may be harsh on the powder", no wordcasting or third party material.

1. greatman32-Summoner
2. waylorn-undecided on class
3. edge-most likely melee
4. bastardking-Druid of Predation
5. neofax-Cleric
6. -----------

As two of my prior players are on board, we will most likely use their Vent and Maptool server to take some of the load off the rest of us.

BastardKing
07-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Okay this is what I am looking at, Saturday the 28th of July at 12PM EST give or take a hour and running 4-5 hours bi-monthly. Starting wealth will be average from the book and 20 point builds. I would prefer core races, no gunslingers "the jungle environment may be harsh on the powder", no wordcasting or third party material.

1. greatman32-Summoner
2. waylorn-undecided on class
3. edge-most likely melee
4. bastardking-maybe
5. -----------
6. -----------

As two of my prior players are on board, we will most likely use their Vent and Maptool server to take some of the load off the rest of us.

I want to be a druid.

BastardKing
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
In fact, I have my character done. Level 1 Barbarian, will go druid after that.

neofax
07-09-2012, 10:24 AM
If there is still a slot open, I would like to play. If so, you can put me down as either a cleric or witch.