PDA

View Full Version : 7 Years and 7 Days

Arcadum
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Greetings Brave Souls,

My name is Arcadum, I am currently looking for 1 brave soul to replace a dropped member from my pathfinder group. There are a couple of things you should know up front.

1 - The Campaign is difficult. When I say this I am not blowing hot air, I mean it. So therefore I can only accept experience players, (3 year minimum or good vouching.)

2 - The system is Pathfinder. No 3.5, 3rd party is case by case basis. Point by character creation - 30 points, hp is maxed and then doubled at first level. The campaign is from levels 1-30 with my own custom epic rules, the current level of the party is 8.

3 - we mainly use skype for voice chat, and we have been using maptools I am not sure if we will be switching to d20, but who knows what the future holds.

4 - A few things I can guarantee you. I will be there for my sessions, If by the grace of catastrophe that borders on earthshaking, I will let everyone know in advance. I take my craft as a DM very seriously, I have taken great lengths to perfect my craft as much as I can.

5 - I consider myself a professional, that is I make my living running Pathfinder for many groups online. I am not trying to boast or 'show-off' as it were, I am stating fact. The group I am looking for replacements for is P2P, but no worries the first one is always free. Please keep any flaming/trolling to a minimum as I am here for interested people only, not someone trying to persecute me for making a living.

6 - Contact me on Skype if you are interested, I can explain things in further detail there. Skype name is Arcadum.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Arcadum
07-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Bumping for great justice, I received an entire group from these postings and am looking to gather another, please contact me if you are interested. I have some references if you are skeptical.

BastardKing
07-09-2012, 08:25 PM
More curious about the prices.

Arcadum
07-11-2012, 02:07 PM
@ BastardKing. The price is 7 dollars per session.