PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords PbP/Maptools

Balthazar
06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to run a PbP Pathfinder campaign on Obsidian Portal. It will be the Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords.

This campaing is 50/50 as in 50% Forum Play by Post and 50% Virtual Table Top.
Roleplaying/Out-of-Combat events will take place on the forums and combat encounters will take place over Skype and Maptools.

Please visit the site for more details, http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/52663, Its under-construction but most of the details are there.

Click on the Campaign FAQ to get more details on the campaign. In the Wiki tab there are rules for posting and participating. In the Forum tab there are character creation rules.

Currently we have several players but we are looking for a group of 4 to 5 players. Once we have at least 4 though we will start the campaign. We can add a 5th player if we need to at any time.

We are seeking experience Pathfinder players, as the learning curve on rules will be steep. We want combat to be quick and easy, so that it does not take more than 2-4 hours in a given session.

Online Combat Encounters will be scheduled to fit the players schedules on an as needed basis rather than a set date and time. Usually weekday evenings. Extremely rare to post or skype on the weekends.

If you have any questions or you are interested please send me a message on Obsidian Portal or reply to this thread.

Thanks.

simple1one
06-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Hello, I have been playing Pathfinder games on Fantasy Grounds for about a year, I would be very interested in joining. Sending you a message on Obsidian Portal, look for one from turbo_. Thanks! I enjoy caster classes.

neofax
06-21-2012, 07:16 AM
I would like to play a Cleric if you still have openings. I have played RotRL previously up to book 3, but I am mature and will not ruin it for anyone else.