PDA

View Full Version : The Grave is No Bar to my Call (LFP 1 or 2)

Hillsy
06-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi there

Recently formed group (been a couple of months) looking to replace a couple of dropouts in our 4e campaign. Game time is Mondays @ 1830 GMT, (occasionally Wednesday if no-one can make the Monday). Players are currently at level 4, but hoping to run this campaign for the long term, so ideally we're looking for someone who'd be interested in commiting for the foreseeable future.

New players are welcome (half the group are very new, and this is my first time GM-ing), but the more work you put into learning Fantasy grounds and 4e, the more we'll appreciate it.

As this is the first game I've ever DM-ed I'm trying to limit the Classes and Races to PHB1 (basically I don't have the other source books and I'm not particularly well versed with the others so it saves me looking like an eejit). But the world is homebrewed and quite large so there's real scope for very, very in depth character background that I'll try and weave into the main plot if I can.

So anyone who's interested, you can PM me or ping me an e-mail at hillsy7@googlemail.com

greatman32
06-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Do you have to pay for Fantasy grounds or is it possible to play for free? Just curious.

ultra_dude
06-18-2012, 10:35 PM
That sounds Rad, if it wasn't for the time difference I'd be all over this game.

Hillsy
06-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey Greatman

You do have to pay for FG, though it is a pretty awesome bit of kit. You can get a lite licences for 24 dollars I believe that allows you to play, but not host games. Check it out on youtube - the interface is really good.

Let me know if you're interested

Laters