PDA

View Full Version : MI - Shelby Township, Pathfinder campaign, looking for 5th player

vspieles
06-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Looking for a 5th player to joining an ongoing Pathfinder Campaign.

There are 4 players currently along with myself as GM, and we would like to add one or two more players.

Unfortunately we are looking for non-smoking player(s).

We play every other Saturday from 5-10 pm at the home of one of the players.

We are using the Pathfinder rules and Pathfinder Golarion campaign setting. The campaign is homebrew sandbox style campaign. There is an over-arching campaign plot line going on with smaller adventures within it based on the background stories of the characters and the player in game decisions.

The group and campaign has been together and ongoing for just over a year now.

The characters in game have just reached 7th level.

I'm open to newbie/novice/green players new to Pathfinder and RPG games. My belief is everyone should get to learn and experience the fun of RPG gaming.

If you are interested send me a private message and I can answer any questions you have.

Wyrmwrath
09-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,
I saw your post looking for a 5th player. I would be interested in meeting and discussing if we are each a fit for what the other is looking for.
I am a fan of 3.0 D&D and have heard about but never played pathfinder. I have been gaming for decades, and have a serious craving to fill the gap left by the table top group that disintegrated years ago. I am in shelby TWP and can host.

Best contact is my cell phone 586 604 5900, or email ( wyrmwrath@yahoo.com).
Let me know if there is still an openeing and if your interested. I will be available this weekend at this point, but out of town next. A meet up during the week is fine, but I work in Sterling HTS until 10pm.

Looking forward to it!

Brian