PDA

View Full Version : Django's Oasis

War_Horses
06-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for some new players for my OD&D game. It's been around in one form or another since 2009. It's in a timely position now for some fresh blood.

Currently, the setting revolves around a religious colony in a hellish, unforgiving wasteland, a bronze-age, more dystopian Keep on the Borderlands, perhaps. No dwarves, no elves— just humans, half-ogres, and a goblin-like species.

This particular location is new to the established players as well, so new players won't be at a disadvantage in that regard. I am hoping for a more sandbox-like approach to this phase of the campaign, so motivated players are most welcome.

I use the 3LBB and some stuff from the supplements. House rules, as well, but these seem to grow more sparse and closer to the source material as the campaign progresses.

Doug

I will be hosting in the Outer Sunset. My preferred times are Thursday night or Saturday afternoon, but I would definitely consider moving the time to Wednesday night or Sunday afternoon if there's sufficient interest. I like to run twice a month, occasionally more frequently.

War_Horses
06-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Got one new player so far.

nudnic
01-28-2013, 11:58 PM
I might be interested in joining your group.