View Full Version : Django's Oasis

06-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for some new players for my OD&D game. It's been around in one form or another since 2009. It's in a timely position now for some fresh blood.

Currently, the setting revolves around a religious colony in a hellish, unforgiving wasteland, a bronze-age, more dystopian Keep on the Borderlands, perhaps. No dwarves, no elves— just humans, half-ogres, and a goblin-like species.

This particular location is new to the established players as well, so new players won't be at a disadvantage in that regard. I am hoping for a more sandbox-like approach to this phase of the campaign, so motivated players are most welcome.

I use the 3LBB and some stuff from the supplements. House rules, as well, but these seem to grow more sparse and closer to the source material as the campaign progresses.

I will be hosting in the Outer Sunset. My preferred times are Thursday night or Saturday afternoon, but I would definitely consider moving the time to Wednesday night or Sunday afternoon if there's sufficient interest. I like to run twice a month, occasionally more frequently.

06-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Got one new player so far.

01-29-2013, 12:58 AM
I might be interested in joining your group.