PDA

View Full Version : Weeknight Pathfinder game in the Akron, OH area?

Carduus
06-08-2012, 01:06 PM
I've been looking for months for a Pathfinder or 3.5 game that's run sometime Monday through Thursday nights somewhere close to my home in Cuyahoga Falls. As I've had little to no luck finding one, I figured I'd see if I could build a group and hopefully find a DM. If I absolutely have to, I'll DM, though I don't currently own the books.

Okay, so time for introductions. I'm Chris, I'm 31, and a semi-newbie to Pathfinder. I had a lot of experience with 2nd ed 15 years ago, and have spent the last 12 years helping run an online sci-fi roleplaying game, so I'm a long-time veteran to tabletop in general, I've simply spent way too much time in managing and running stuff over the years and no time actually playing. With a wife and two kids, I'm looking for a change of pace and a regular reason to get out of the house and have some fun.

I have kept up with 3.5 somewhat, and even played it a bit online, and while it's a lot of fun, it suffers from a lot of balance issues and a lack of unified focus. A few months ago, I fell in love with the Pathfinder system, and have been reading everything I can get my hands on about it. I'd really love to play in a regular game with a regular group, but all the local games are either on weekends when I can't play or too far to travel regularly when you have to work the next day.

That's where you come in. Interested in a weeknight Pathfinder game close to Cuyahoga Falls, or even better, interested in DM'ing one? Comment here, and maybe we can cobble together a group.

timbo8705
06-12-2012, 03:02 AM
I'd be willing to play/GM, but it would depend heavily on the day and time. I currently run a game on Thursdays in Akron and I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays 2nd shift so it would be hard for me to pull anything off that isn't Monday and later in the day. Not to mention I'd rather not travel too far away from Akron if I can avoid it.

Carduus
06-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Great! Okay, so we have two people who could potentially meet on a Monday evening. Any others?

starsonlyone
12-01-2014, 11:08 PM
still viable?