PDA

View Full Version : D&D Next playtest campaign

Novaetas
06-05-2012, 04:59 PM
A member of my regular group is getting married soon and will probably to have to drop out for a month or so while he settles in, honeymoons, etc. Hopefully we won't lose him permanently, and it's not looking like it since we're getting ready to include his financee/bride-to-be in our game.

In the mean time, the rest of the group is looking to see if anyone is interested in running/playing the D&D next playtest materials for/with us. Everyone's work schedule restricts us to weekends, usually every other week. Right now, we have 4 participants. We're looking to start soon, with just us if no one shows interest. If you are interested, message back soon.

The Bard
08-26-2012, 09:28 PM
So has this gotten off the ground? I live on the south side and would love to get into a 3.5 game.

Novaetas
08-26-2012, 10:10 PM
I meant to take this advertisement down actually. It didn't get off the group, primarily because my predictions were wrong about my newly-wed friends-- our regular game wasn't actually delayed, so we continued as normal with no need for a temporary game. So for leaving this up in the air.

The Bard
08-27-2012, 09:39 PM
ah ok well I'm up for a game if you need another player then. Thanks for responding.