PDA

View Full Version : The World Needs Heroes!

gobier182
06-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Dear Future Super Heroes (and GM),

I call upon your aid for there is a lack of players (and GM) to put some make believe evil doers in their place! Obviously there is no set date and time as it would be based upon all of our schedules. After all, bad guys can't be fought unless we know when we can catch them all together! I am a superhero in need of aid but I don't know how to stop these new unknown villains that are to come. So I request your help fellow heroes whom wait in the shadows. Help me save our city before I know what we are saving it from.

Your's Truly,
Secret Identity (no not my superheroes name [will tell later])

In all seriousness though I am a player wanting to play in a superhero game. For a potential GM I don't have the most recent edition of the game but I do have Mutants and Masterminds 2nd edition core book, supervillains source book, hero high sourcebook, and the ultimate power edition. If you want to use those that's fine. If you have a different edition you want to use that's cool too. The reason I am not suggesting myself as a GM is because I haven't played in the system before and would prefer to do so before I ever GM in the system. If I have to than I shall but really would prefer to play.

I was hoping for a small group of players and we would decide the dates and times of when and where we'd play. If you have any suggestions I have no problem with that at all. I am completely open to suggestions at the moment for the game. I moved to the area around August of 2011 and have been deprived of a tabletop game for the entire year and have become very anxious to play one again. For those of you who want to play a superhero game, pm me, email me, or write here! Hope you're all having a wonderful summer or night. Take care and hope to talk to some of you soon.

Alex