PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Pathfinder

Argyle
06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi everyone!

I recently took over the GM seat of a Friday night group and started running a Pathfinder game using the Eberron campaign setting. It went great for a few sessions, but I recently lost a couple of players to real life commitments. I think it will actually work out for the best, because the campaign I was running was originally started in 4th edition and then converted, so we're going to reboot and start from scratch. I like to run a character centered campaign that has plenty of intrigue and action to keep things interesting. After all, it's Eberron... if you aren't balanced at the edge of one of Sharn's impossibly tall towers, hanging upside down from an airship, or fighting a pitched battle on top of a lightning rail car you're doing it wrong.

The three guys we have playing now are a lot of fun and I'd like to find two or three more to round out the group. We play from 6:30 pm to midnight on Fridays. We play the Pathfinder game 2 or 3 times a month, with the one of the other Friday's spent with a Savage Worlds game (usually Deadlands) just to keep things different, and with the last Friday of the month off.

Please post or PM to let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.