PDA

View Full Version : ((Turnhout/Antwerp)) An eye for an eye and/or The Gathering Storm

Dorianvd
05-31-2012, 08:55 AM
We have room for one more 17+ y o player.
We will probably start sunday 1st of July.
These sessions wil be once a week/2 weeks.
Place: Turnhout or Antwerp (latter when the warrior player can welcome us in his home, not for sure yet, or if you live in Antwerp and can welcome us).
We are all new to the game, so the first session will be an introduction to the game and character creation.
Age of current players/GM: 27 y o, 26 y o, 22 y o.
The campaigns will be no pure hack and slash. Roleplaying is encouraged.
Please let this roleplaying part not scare you off if you are new to rpg's. We have a player that's completely new to rpg's too.

I will be using the rules from the core box + probably additional rules from the Gamemaster's Toolkit and Lure of Power (last 2 books in purchase order).

If you'd like to join our group, please answer this question in your message to me:
Have you played the campaigns An Eye for an Eye and The Gathering Storm yet?

The book Player's Guide is recommended, but totally not necessary.

Lot and lots of info I know, but good agreements make good groups. http://geekdo-images.com/images/smile.gif

Hope to hear from you soon
Dorian

Dorianvd
06-03-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm still looking for players. :)

Dorianvd
06-05-2012, 12:40 PM
I've edited the requirement the player, we are looking for, is required to play the priest. I would appreciate it if you would play a priest the first few sessions, but you can play something/someone else if that class doesn't interest you that much. If you play a priest and change to another character after a few sessions, you can start with the same advances and experience points with your new character.

Dorianvd
06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Still lfp

Dorianvd
06-19-2012, 12:32 PM
We are currently not looking for a player anymore.
If interested, please send me a PM so I'll add you to my player database for the future.