PDA

View Full Version : D&D Next (5e) Playtest in San Antonio!

airwalkrr
05-24-2012, 04:25 PM
As of today the open play-test for D&D Next (aka 5th edition) has officially begun. Wizards of the Coast has already started emailing out the invites. If you are interested in the playtest and have already signed up, I am looking for interested players to get together on Sunday afternoons in the San Antonio area to go through the first playtest packet. I am not interested in DMing full time, but I might agree to a rotating DM schedule.

If you are interested in the playtest but have not signed up yet, you can go here (http://wizards.custhelp.com/ci/documents/detail/2/dndnext) to sign up. You will have to sign up online first and agree to the terms of the playtest before you are able to participate.

airwalkrr
06-08-2012, 09:31 AM
So the date of the Meet & Greet is Sunday, June 10th, at 2 PM. The location will be Dragon's Lair in San Antonio, TX.

The agenda for the Meet & Greet is as follows:
1) Get acquainted with your fellow playtesters.
2) Determine who will DM, and who will be player characters.
3) Choose a weekly time that matches our schedules (I am planning this with an intent to meet on Sundays).
4) Choose a location to play.
5) Ensure everyone has signed up for the playtest online and has received the playtest packet.

If you are interested, I will need you to PM me your email if you have not already.