PDA

View Full Version : Planescape, Dungeon World Style

Iserith
05-14-2012, 11:45 PM
I have had the good fortune of being introduced to a game currently in Beta called Dungeon World (http://www.dungeon-world.com/), a hack of the popular game, Apocalypse World. It's an indie game with a strong following already. Since picking it up, I've been running and playing it in favor of all other games. It's easy to learn, run, and play and my players and I are having a blast with it. So I thought I'd see if anyone else would like to play it with us. I have set this particular campaign in TSR's Planescape with heavy influence from the players as we write the story together during play.

Sessions are every other Saturday, 5 pm to 9 pm Eastern. Skype plus a dice roller or Gametable/Teamspeak 3 if you like. I have the latest version of the Beta rules available. I'm looking for one, maybe two, additional players.

Next game: May 26th.

Crimson Lionheart
05-17-2012, 05:59 AM
i would like to give it a go

BUT...
i have no experience with the game and the PDF of the rules isnt working

PM me if you want me to join, im a relatively fast learner and have played some DnD but toher then that :(

Iserith
05-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a PM with links to the game rules. Take a look and let me know if it's something you'd like to try. I've played D&D for 20 years and this game system really has us excited for every session!

Iserith
05-21-2012, 09:36 AM
I've gotten Crimson sorted out with the rulebooks and we're ready to play this Saturday! I'll take one more player if anyone is interested in playing this Saturday. There isn't much to learn to join in and have a great time. Please contact me via PM or just post here.