PDA

View Full Version : Custom DnD 3.5

goatmasa
05-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Looking for a few more reliable players for a DnD 3.5 campaign, it runs every other saturday from 6pm to 11pm or so, if you have any questions, pm me

laurele
05-14-2012, 11:40 PM
I'm interested in this, depending on how far from me you live. Where is Langhorne, PA? I live in central New Jersey. A couple of years ago, I played D&D with a group in Easton, PA, a little over an hour from where I live. I'm performing in a Renaissance Faire in Bordentown, NJ the first two weekends in June, so I wouldn't be available then. I would like to hear more about your game setting and dynamics. Thanks for contacting me.

goatmasa
05-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't know where you are exactly in new jersey, but we are close to bridge over to jersey, just mapquest your city to langhorne pa and it should give you a good idea. The current group make up is 3 women, 2 man, 4 players and 1 GM. It is a custom campaign, in a normal fantasy setting for DnD i will go into the exact story line if you want to play, but if you have any specific questions let me know.

goatmasa
06-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Bump, still looking for a few people.

neofax
06-21-2012, 07:25 AM
What classes are you looking for? I normally play clerics or 3/4 casters (bard, witch, inquisitor (yes, I know these are pathfinder)), but can play anything but full caster. I live in Bensalem, PA so it is not far for me.

goatmasa
06-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Anything really.. whatever you want to play is fine..we currently have a rogue, a druid and a cleric.

goatmasa
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
We are just looking for people, so i'm open for whatever you want to play, not a real stickler for the rules, what matters is everyone has fun, i do about 60% role playing 40% combat.

b.pipe
06-28-2013, 02:10 PM
I know it's a year later, but if you're still looking, I'd be willing to join. I haven't played in a D&D game in about a year and am looking to jump back in to it.