PDA

View Full Version : Casual NYC D&D 3.5 Group LFP for weekly Sat or Sun game

EeBee
05-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey!

Our current campaign just suffered some player loss, and we're looking to fill up the new spaces! We meet either Saturday or Sunday most weeks in Astoria, Queens. We're currently playing a somewhat standard fantasy setting with occasional magical technology, and the roleplaying to combat ratio varies by week, but is typically a good balance of the two. Our party is level nine.

We're a bit ridiculous, and you shouldn't join if you're not fine with tangents, bizarre recurring NPCs, frequent game breaks, a half-evil party, and drinking. We're mostly just a group of friends that hangs out once a week to chat, drink, and occasionally role dice and pretend to be fantasy characters.

If you think this sounds like your kind of game, drop a line! (We could really use a spellcaster, BTW)

contentbuddy
08-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Are you still looking for players? I am trying to get back into role-playing and would certainly be willling to play a spellcaster. Just be forewarned, I'm not familiar with the rules, but would be willing to study-up. Let me know!

2gig
08-13-2012, 12:18 AM
I live in Astoria, right by the Ditmars station. I've never played DnD before, but I've been reading a lot on how to play. I don't mind playing a straight caster, but I've put a good deal of effort into a Beguiler/Unseen Seer (http://alt.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252151) build. If you read that thread, it should also give you an idea of my DnD knowledge.