PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in doing the DnD Next playtest in Seattle/Tacoma?

Warchylde
05-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I would like to see if anyone out there in the Seattle/Tacoma area is interested in trying the DnD Next (5th Ed., the edition after 4th, the WTF are they doing I just invested a bajillion dollars into 4th and it's only been 4years edition, etc.) playtest. Looks like it goes public on 5/24.

Nothing fancy here, just play what we are provided, see what we can break, have fun, determine if we like it more than (name your beloved edition) or hate it more than (name your reviled edition) and provide strong, solid feedback to make it a better game.

A few things: at this point I don't have an actual game location, let's see who responds and let's see where it goes, if anywhere. I am only available on Friday evenings and though I will gun for weekly sessions, it is summer and I do like to hit the woods/mountains/oceans as often as possible on weekends and that includes leaving on Fridays occasionally.

Adam

TheBBP
05-10-2012, 03:28 AM
I am in NE Tacoma on the border of Federal Way. I am a fairly new to tabletop but am very interested depending on times and such.

meadbelly
05-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Warchylde, for a location, you might want to consider DTwenty Games in Normandy Park. They are a dedicated gaming lounge for tabletop games, and have a pretty good D&D community. I know there is some overflow from the single friends and family playtest group that was running there in previous weeks. They have pretty late hours on Fridays; I think until 11.

Normandy Park is basically due west of the airport, which I know from experience can be a bit of a pain to get to from FedWay (or NE Tacoma for that matter!).

Severion
05-18-2012, 12:33 PM
i would love to, fridays after 7pm would work best for me.

Dante Faustus
05-29-2012, 05:08 PM
I am interested I just received the play test packet last night. It actually looks promising. I can do Seattle but not Tac-Town.

Dante Faustus
05-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Anyone know why I am considered a lurker?

Warchylde
05-30-2012, 10:35 AM
I just PM'd all of you that replied to the thread. Let's see if we can find an agreeable area first and then we can go from there.