PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal War

King of Pants
05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I have a campaign I would like to run, although the system is up for grabs. The game is a Fantasy/Steampunk type adventure, with players looking to revive the power of magic in a world where it has become increasingly unpredictable.

There was a war with a group of heroes looking to protect the crystals that maintained a balance of magic in the world from creatures beyond the world. The heroes failed and the crystals shattered, opening up the world to travel between the planes of existence. Since then Elves, Dwarves and all the mythical creatures of legend have reappeared, as have the Void-Born. Creatures from the spaces between worlds which seek to end existence. In the wake of the chaos technology has boomed and an industrial revolution has begun, changing further the landscape of the world.

Play would ideally be weekly, with most nights of the week available. The first session would be a discussion of systems, and the exact type of game the players would like. Feel free to email me and as soon as I have 4 players we can schedule the first game.

Alex Bjorn
05-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Sent you a PM. Hit me back with a message when you're able.