PDA

View Full Version : World of Etheria

Shottglazz
05-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Looking for more players for an established 2e AD&D campaign...after a brief hiatus, we're looking at starting anew at 1st level and want to find more players first.

We use 2e AD&D rules, with quite a few of the kits from the splatbooks and a few home rules. Players new to fantasy (or gaming) are welcome. No alcohol/drugs, rulebooks (and usually snacks) are provided.

Rides may be arranged if necessary.

GruntCannon
05-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Hello there. If you are still looking for group members to play 2nd ED, I'm game for Saturday games.

Currently I have to work until 4:30pm roughly on Saturdays, but I'm more than able to make evening games 90% of the time.

Shottglazz
05-10-2012, 07:32 AM
PM Sent

mowky
08-05-2012, 05:03 PM
hi
i am a long time pen and paper gamer that would Love to get into d&d
what i mostly do is DM but i love to play just as much, i really hope you will let me play with your group, i have been wanting to play d&d for quite a while now but i could never find a group in the area, and you are only about 20 minutes away, witch is perfect.

mowky
08-05-2012, 05:04 PM
i also forgot to add that i am available at almost any time.

Arkemedes
08-05-2012, 05:20 PM
hello
this is mowky, i posted the last two messages
please reply to this account, not the "mowky" account
thank you

Shottglazz
12-14-2014, 12:51 PM
We're hunting for players again! Belleville, we play Friday nights but that is negotiable (basically once/weekend is what we aim for). Must be able to play with teenagers.

No drugs/alcohol, those who are happy playing characters not sets of (the best possible) stats are preferred.