PDA

View Full Version : To Tell the Tale (Pathfinder, Maptools, Thursdays)

BastardKing
05-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Looking to run another pathfinder game. Still fleshing ideas out, but I got the jist.

20 Point Buy
Level 3 Start
Using Maptools
The Core Four only, with traits and hero points. I can be convinced to let you have items from the psfrd's item list, but that is the only non-Core Four I allow.
Highly Roleplaying based. Make an intricate backstory, and if there is something your character wants to do, by all means, ask, and I will (likely) include it.
Will be Thursday evenings.

I may make this a Golarian based event, but I have limited access to the Pathfinder lore, so I may just make the world up.

Your goal is simple:
You are baby sitting an eccentric halfling who wants to be a Pathfinder Chronicler. You need to give her stuff to write about.

One rule, which is mostly on the honor system: You are not allowed to know about each other's characters when you make your characters. The bard can fill in any role the group has to the bare minimum it's needed, so make your own characters and backstories on your own.

That means DON'T POST WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY IN HERE. You can message me, but don't mention it, or I ain't letting you in.

morbiustassius
05-07-2012, 09:15 PM
would be interested possibly another person interested too. what do you mean by the core four? can come up with own back-stories and love rp!

BastardKing
05-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Core Four: The Core Rulebook, Advanced Rulebook, Ultimate Magic, and Ultimate Combat.

Collectively known as the Core, or Core Four.

Bloodangel
05-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Is interested in playing, Thursday works well for me. Do you have a skype, aim or yahoo account i can contact with?

Funkmaster Rick
05-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Interested.

BastardKing
05-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Now locked

BastardKing
06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Had some drop outs. Recruiting again.

Angelkiss
06-06-2012, 06:53 AM
i never played maptools before but i would like to try? wana take me in?
fill me with info like...your gmt, via skype or? etc thanks :)

BastardKing
06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Actually, closing this down. It doesn't seem to be happening.

Angelkiss
06-08-2012, 03:48 AM
i see you can be player in our group if you want