PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game in a uncommon timeslot

Zeenix
05-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a online game to play in, with sessions starting somewhere between 11am-6pm CST. I'm interested to try out any new systems or settings, but I'm familiar with D&D 3.5 and 4.0 and Cortex. I'm also willing to use any programs for the game. (maptools, ventirlo, etc.) Any week day or frequency should be okay.

The reason I'm looking for a game like this, is because I'm European, and live in GMT +2 timezone. Do not worry though, I know very fluent English.

If you are in a game, or GM a game like this thats looking for a player, post in this thread, pm me. (PS: I'm looking for a voice/chat game not pbp)

QuixoticTheKid
05-06-2012, 10:33 PM
i was actually wanting to start a game up or join one which ever and you are a dream come true,just let me know when your available and we cam meet up on skype or something like that.

canon
05-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Hi.. I am running a Skype/OpenRPG game Sunday mornings 9am PST that goes until at least 2pm.. It is 2e d&d.. It is a series of short adventures a lot of older modules that I have always wanted to try.. The games should all only be 3-4 sessions.. Right now we are in the middle of Tomb of Horrors (the original) and it is going great.. I need at least 1 more player maybe even two.. we are already talking about characters in the next game that should start in 2 weeks or so. Send me an email or find me on skype, here is my info along with a link to the forum my game is hosted in

Email: robert.ekorn@yahoo.com
Forum: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/forum/3009176/

Zeenix
05-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi.. I am running a Skype/OpenRPG game Sunday mornings 9am PST that goes until at least 2pm.. It is 2e d&d.. It is a series of short adventures a lot of older modules that I have always wanted to try.. The games should all only be 3-4 sessions.. Right now we are in the middle of Tomb of Horrors (the original) and it is going great.. I need at least 1 more player maybe even two.. we are already talking about characters in the next game that should start in 2 weeks or so. Send me an email or find me on skype, here is my info along with a link to the forum my game is hosted in

Email: robert.ekorn@yahoo.com
Forum: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/forum/3009176/
Thanks. I added you on skype, we can talk game once I see you on.

i was actually wanting to start a game up or join one which ever and you are a dream come true,just let me know when your available and we cam meet up on skype or something like that.

Well, as I said I can play almost any weekday, granted its starts somewhere between 11am-6pm CST and doesnt go for more than about 4 hours. Since I already got an invitation to a Sunday game, any other day than that would serve. I'd also prefer to have atleast 3 people before starting playing.

Also! Keep those replies coming if you are in a similar situation, or have a game to join in. Maybe more people than me will find a game.

ultra_dude
05-07-2012, 08:15 AM
you guys still need people to play??

Zeenix
05-07-2012, 03:16 PM
you guys still need people to play??
Sure. If me and Quixotic are trying to form another group, you could play in that.

Gunnar Greybeard
05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm considering starting up a Saturday morning game (probably 10-11am to 2pm [CDT]) using the Fantasy Grounds II VTT (and built in text chat). Not sure on the system, thinking OSRIC (1st edition AD&D) but would like to try GURPS although honestly, I have never GM'ed it before so it would probably be a learning as we go kinda game. I might be open to other systems but I'd have to get some books and learn them first. ;-)

Zeenix
05-09-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm considering starting up a Saturday morning game (probably 10-11am to 2pm [CDT]) using the Fantasy Grounds II VTT (and built in text chat). Not sure on the system, thinking OSRIC (1st edition AD&D) but would like to try GURPS although honestly, I have never GM'ed it before so it would probably be a learning as we go kinda game. I might be open to other systems but I'd have to get some books and learn them first. ;-)
I'd be cool with that, and if Quixotic and Ultra were too, then we'd have a group right there.

Gunnar Greybeard
05-11-2012, 02:53 AM
I'd be cool with that, and if Quixotic and Ultra were too, then we'd have a group right there.

Also considering Pathfinder but have never played that before. Just now picking up the books. I know the older D&D versions so hoping not too much of a learning curve.

ultra_dude
06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I'd totally be down to play if we could find a workable timeslot it would be awesome, some one get back to me.

AirRhino
06-14-2012, 12:00 AM
If you need a extra player I'm very proficient with Mouseguard, Fireborn, DnD 4E and Anima Beyond Fantasy. You can add me on skype : AirRhino87