PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Game Looking for Members (or almost any other system)

Noir
05-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Looking to run a daytime game (I know, the sun burns, I'm just as appalled as you are) from around 9am to 3pm on Wednesday at my place near Denton. I know morning games are almost impossible to get going but we've got another game going on Sunday nights and everyone seems to work any other time. Already have a DM, but open to someone else doing it and two additional players (my girlfriend and myself). Seems like Pathfinder is the current game of choice and we have pretty much all the books for it, but could be convinced to play another system.

And of course, we will have coffee, whiskey (don't judge me, I'm Irish), and doughnuts, lol. Players ages are 24, 27, and "old man" (40) and we've all played together for awhile in a different group and get along great, looking for people who are mature and just in it for the fun of the game, not to power game or rules lawyer. I can't handle that if we're going to be playing before noon. :cool:

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

- Nick