PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen

Kazamatta
04-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I use Gametable to create maps for online D&D games. I generally don't use maps but thats when im playing in person with others. In order to play you will have to download and install gametable from http://gametableproj.sourceforge.net/ the file you want to download will be the one named OSU-gt RC9. It has a built in chat system and you can create the dice rolls. Also if you plan on starting your own game it can be used to create the maps. The system I'm going to be using is D&D 4e. Any character created from any 4e book can be used in this game. It will be the first dungeon in a line of few that I'm currently working on so it will be for newly created characters. Anyone interested in joining just post in this thread or send me a pm. Also once your character is finished send me post a copy of it in this thread so I know your ready.
Gametable- maps and following the game.
Raidcall - voice chat alone
Skype - im not gonna pay for it so I will be using free version which doesnt allow me to do group calls.

greatman32
05-06-2012, 10:58 PM
If you are still looking for player's I would be insterested as long as its friday nights saturdays or sundays. If you want to contact me just shoot me an email at Chessd4d5bg5@Hotmail.com I check it more often then I check here.

Here is my character

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Thygan Earthsung, level 1
Dwarf, Fighter
Fighter: Combat Superiority
Fighter Talents: Battlerager Vigor
Background: Parentage - Noble (+2 to Perception)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 18, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 16, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10.

AC: 18 Fort: 16 Reflex: 13 Will: 11
HP: 33 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +6, Heal +6, Endurance +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +3, History -1, Insight +1, Intimidate, Nature +1, Perception +3, Religion -1, Stealth -2, Streetwise, Thievery -2

FEATS
Level 1: Dwarven Weapon Training

POWERS
Fighter at-will 1: Crushing Surge
Fighter at-will 1: Brash Strike
Fighter encounter 1: Hack and Hew
Fighter daily 1: Driving Attack

ITEMS
Chainmail, Adventurer's Kit, Heavy Shield, Craghammer
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Not knowing the exact details of the campaign I will simply say he is of a noble family and has gone out into the world to seek his fortune.

satyesu
05-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Will any rp be involved?