PDA

View Full Version : World Of Greyhawk - New Campaign

Thomas Pius
04-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Looking for 3 mature, team focused players who can commit to a once a month World of Greyhawk campaign starting June 2012. We will use the new 2012 Myth and Magic rule set which builds on the original 1989 2nd edition rules. New Haven Games has a starter player handbook pdf that I will email out.

Our group has 4 members (age 35+) who are switching from 4E to 2nd edition. 2 players have 30+ years of player/DM experience and will rotate as DM's to keep the campaign fresh and exciting. Game world will consist of classic TSR modules, home-brew adventures and side-treks, as well as pulling from a collection of 100+ dungeon magazine adventures.

PM if interested and let me know your gaming history and what you are looking for in a campaign. Gaming will take place in Lake in the Hills off Randall road, additional details provided if you join the group. Non-smoking home with cat - no dogs. Th goal is to have fun gaming as a group.

Thomas Pius
05-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Bump - still looking for 1 more player. First game session set for June 16th. PM me if interested,

Thomas Pius
05-13-2012, 05:23 PM
ttt