PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in getting a Anima campaign going. (ONLINE)

AirRhino
04-25-2012, 04:41 AM
Would love to get a Anima group going online. I'm available as a player and a GM if need be. I haven't done much with online software for maps and what not but I have looked into OpenRPG and MapTools. Also think that voice chat is handy, and setting up a server for Vent, TS3, Skype etc... does not involve much work.

As for the system itself I have all the core books, including the preorder of Dominus Arcana. I've been playing with the system for about 3 years now, and know it pretty much inside out.

As for a schedule I have a lot of open time slots. All of Wednesday, Thursday during the day, Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night. And most of the time random chunks of time.

It is a d100 system, so some patience is needed, but it's pretty simple once players get the hang of it. I have already Dmed 2 campaigns, one lasting a year, and the seconds one only 4 months due to players moving out of town. Finding players in a small town takes miracles so I'm hoping to get my fix with a online group.

linuxnofear
06-26-2012, 06:10 AM
A few month late. But I am interested. I have played Anima a bit but spend lots of time in the books. Got the core book + Gaļa 1 and Dominion of Ki.

I am on UTC+1 but I am flexible.

PS I send a PM too so you don't miss it :)

Syllven
07-01-2012, 02:03 AM
i have the core book but never got to play, would be very fun to actually give this game a real try.