PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun: Major Missions

Kylen
04-24-2012, 12:47 PM
This game, likely held at my apartment, will be a series of adventures involving the Dawn of the Artifacts and Horizon missions, and (hopefully) should spring from there.

We are currently looking at all available books, with a standard point buy build at 400 Points. Current player has a 400 point shapeshifter stealth adept, so we're really looking for anything and anyone extra. We would also like to meet players before playing to A: Make character, and B: make sure we're not going to have issues. Edition WILL be 4th Anniversary with any current Errata.

Once these missions are over, we may look into various other games, or continuing on with free form missions, as the group decides.

Please PM me for any other details or questions you may have, or to show interest.

Current list of Characters:
Stealth Adept Shifter.

sgazer1
04-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Kylen,

I received word through pen and paper about your shadowrun game. I'm interested, but not familiar with the mechanics of the game. is prior knowledge neccessary or can the game be learn on the fly?

Let me know your thoughts on this,

sgazer1

Kylen
04-26-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm willing to teach, and even have a small mod made specifically for teaching the game and several mechanics ready to be played first. It also helps set everyone up together, and (Should) help get the ball rolling into the first book.

kingsalkir
04-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Kylen,
I am currently with a group of 2 other people looking for a group. What day do you game on. Our current schedule is Saturday nights every other week. Does your game coincide with that? If it is I know we would all be interested in your game.
Thanks,

Kylen
04-28-2012, 12:16 PM
The game is likely going to be a weekend game, on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending on what everyone can agree/schedule around. If you and your two friends believe that they can handle gaming every week (My game and your game you're already in), likely at a Denny's near to my apartment (I have roommates that, I realized after posting this, will likely be in bed well before we finish, and we have thin walls), then I believe I can go alternate of your current schedule. Shoot me a PM with some more solid information (Time available for start, major cross streets/city) and we can arrange something.

sgazer1
04-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Kylen,

I am good for Friday nights. Saturdays is kind of iffy because I have a pathfinder game every other weekend. I'd have to check with my roommate, but I could possibly host game at my place as well.

Is there any chance that we could get together for a meet and greet session, that way we can ask any questions about the game and build out the group in an organized fashion?