PDA

View Full Version : to be determined

Nevarr
04-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Aloha,

I'm looking to host a Sunday game out of my apartment in Silver Spring. Based on Pathfinder, with some modifications involving the Fate system's usage of Aspects and Character generation, and possibly adding a little bit of Ars Magica into the mix to flesh out spellcasting. In a month I get the official gaming table, but until then I have the chairs and a workable coffee table that can make do short-term. What I'm looking for are players who are more into character and story building than maxing stats and abilities, or quoting rules. But don't worry, I like a good fight as well. I also prefer open sandbox campaigns, where the world is reactive instead of scripted and lean toward more realistic fantasy settings since they make the supernatural more compelling through scarcity.

I'm aiming for a group of 4-5 players plus ye olde GM. If that sounds interesting, let me know and we can see how things work out.

Braap
04-25-2012, 07:40 AM
I have 4 people interested in playing once a month. if you would be interested in running a monthly game. 2 of which are fairly new gamers, 1 expert, and I am moderately experienced. please let me know if you are interested.

Nevarr
04-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Interested? Yes... Tempted even, with the once downside that I'm hoping for a weekly or bi-weekly group, if at all possible. Any chance the monthly meeting can become once every two weeks?

If not, I'll put some thought into it and get back to you on the possibility.

radicaldreamer
04-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I would be interested also. If you all are starting a group let me know. I live in Alexandria but Silver Spring is not that far if we are playing 1-2 times a month. Any more thought on the setting or content of the game?

Braap
04-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Unfortunately due to work schedules etc. we will not be able to play more than 1x monthly on a regular basis. we enjoy playing and may be able to play more but those times are few and far between.