PDA

View Full Version : Group of 4-5 mostly inexperienced newbies looking for GM/DM

OmwToGallifrey
04-23-2012, 03:04 PM
We're available for pretty much anything as long as it's in the evening. One or two of us have openRPG already and I could easily get the rest to install it as well. We could just as easily use some other online tabletop if preferred.

We're up for pretty much anything but would prefer a less complicated system to cater to those in the group with no RP experience.

We can discuss what kind of game everyone would like to do over skype or something.

My skype username is leopluridean

AirRhino
04-27-2012, 06:31 PM
Well i don't think there is a easier system then Draug. It's based off of the Fudge system but is easy to convert to d20 or d100 systems.
I have GM'ed anima, pathfinder, dnd 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, MAID, BESM 3, etc.......

By far the simplest for people to learn from and get into is Draug. I'm in the process of tweaking skype so that it supports a decent voice quality. So I'll probably hit you up in a hour or so on it.

AirRhino
04-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Sorry I got the Skype fixed up, but had to take care of some other issues. I'll hit you up tomorrow most likely.

canon
05-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi.. I see you can only play evenings.. but i thought i would post anyway seeing as my game is sundays and who knows..

I am running a Skype/OpenRPG game Sunday mornings 9am PST that goes until at least 2pm.. It is 2e d&d.. It is a series of short adventures a lot of older modules that I have always wanted to try.. The games should all only be 3-4 sessions.. Right now we are in the middle of Tomb of Horrors (the original) and it is going great.. I need at least 1 more player maybe even two.. we are already talking about characters in the next game that should start in 2 weeks or so. Send me an email or find me on skype, here is my info along with a link to the forum my game is hosted in

Email: robert.ekorn@yahoo.com
Forum: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Mayhem_Gaming/forum/3009176/