PDA

View Full Version : D&D in Mystara (Gaithersburg, MD)

themactech@me.com
04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
We have an ongoing D&D campaign that has lost 2 players due to work schedule changes. We currently have 3 players and would like to bring it back up to 5. We play every sunday evening and have a dedicated man-cave for the occasion.

We play in Gaithersburg Maryland, Metro pickup is available, our DM lives next to a station and already picks up someone from the Metro and I can do so as well.

We have a nice group with strong role-playing skill and good team work.

The DM maintains a web-site with a campaign journal and more, see:

http://www.quasadu.com/dnd/

for more info.

Manuel

Ascendur
04-23-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi, All -

I'm a 3.5 D&D player, and would be interested in joining. I live near the Kentlands and Sundays may work with my schedule.

I'll check back soon - just saw the notice about the campaign and wanted to respond.

Thanks!!

Adam A.

Coalerbear
04-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey,
I play 3.5 and live in the area, near shady grove metro. Sundays are generally free for me, I do have two commitments over the next two months. I would be interested in joining as well.
Thanks,
Coale

themactech@me.com
04-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Ok, you may contact me directly by email as well if you want, my email address is my user name in these forums. We are on pause right now until we find 1-2 more players, we are starting up again sunday the 13th of may.

Manuel