PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start up a group...

HeWhoIsnt
04-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I am a consultant in the area for approximately another year. That said, I'd like to get a steady and consistent game going. I am available to play either as a player to a group already in existence, or to form up a group with me as the GM.

My GMing and play style is more about concepts than about maximizing stats. I tend to dislike those who do maximize their characters, since it leaves things so one-dimensional. As a GM, the story is what I am after, and I generally try to work with the players to make good stories.

That said, I can work with pretty much most groups. Though, one that actually values team-work is much better in my preference than the ones that don't.

What I am willing/able to run: FFG's Warhammer 40k (I have most of the books for all lines save for Burning Crusade), Palladium Fantasy/Rifts, L5R, A Song of Ice and Fire (non d20 version), Pathfinder/D&D 3.5, oWoD.

I am pretty much available when my profile says, but would love to get something set-up for Sundays. I can host, but my seating is pretty limited, so if someone could host that actually has more than a coffee table, that would be grand.

themactech@me.com
04-22-2012, 11:25 AM
If you haven't found players, we have a D&D 3.5 group playing every sunday night in Gaithersburg that needs 1-2 more players.

Contact me if you would be interested.

Manuel

Jayzilla
05-17-2012, 04:25 PM
I'd love to do a play-by-post Song of Ice and Fire game, interested?

AreaMan
05-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I like the sound of your GMing style. I live in DC and can offer a (smallish) dining room table. Most of those systems sound good to me.

menelothiel
05-28-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm looking for a group and like the sound of your style. I've never played any of the systems mentioned but always willing to learn. Are you still looking for players?

Thanks,
Mene