PDA

View Full Version : Colony Kingdom

zoomzoomfool
04-19-2012, 02:50 PM
This Pathfinder campaign will feature 5-6 seemingly normal and stereotypical adventurers exploring uncontrolled territories in northern Golarion - with a few unexpected twists and outcomes. We are more interested in players who aren't afraid to see where the events of the game take them - players who prefer to have absolute control over the destiny of their characters will not enjoy this game. However, this IS a game that is first and foremost, about the characters. We prefer a good story to a good battle but conflict is the crucible within which great stories emerge. I like to present Player Characters with hard choices leading to long-lasting and sometimes unforseen results. Not particular about what character classes we start out with...so long as the players are open to events of the story causing that character to choose a different path if presented. I am a vereran GM with more than 15 years experience running games. Let me know if you want to be a part of this one.

hypeiv
04-20-2012, 09:01 AM
I would be interested in hearing more about your campaign and hopefully giving it a try. Hopefully the schedule of this campaign doesn't conflict with another game I am already it. It meets only once a month, usually the first Saturday, from 2-5pm. Let me know when you guys normally meet. Thanks.

travismccg
04-20-2012, 03:13 PM
I've been looking for a pathfinder game for a while, so I'd really like to join.
I can't play Sunday afternoon/evening (4p to around 10p), since that's when I run my game, but any other time is fine.
let me know if that'll work for you guys.

zoomzoomfool
04-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Im going to try to schedule this game every other sunday...not sure yet about the hours as I will likely leave that up to the players.

Nafnir
04-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Im going to try to schedule this game every other sunday...not sure yet about the hours as I will likely leave that up to the players.

I as well would be interested in this campaign. If you could let me know of the hours or any meetups happening I would appreciate it!