PDA

View Full Version : Another New Hope [Star Wars 1st edition d20 system, seeking players]

ra88
04-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi everyone,

I thought I would come out of the shadows and try to get a game going, specifically Star Wars. I'm looking for up to 4 other players. If anyone is new to the game that's fine, we'll be stating at 1st level with the following modifications:

1...starting credits are at max instead of rolled.
2...all classes and species are available

Setting:
Rise of the empire. Think Pirates of the Carribean, but in space.

ArgentChimera
04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Being new to the site and more or less new to the PbP medium, I'm not sure if this is the right place to respond, but I think this could be a lot of fun. I might have to brush up on the details of the d20 1.0 system, but if you're willing to be patient I'm keen to at least discuss making up a character. So... how do you recommend I proceed? Should I PM you?

ra88
04-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Being new to the site and more or less new to the PbP medium, I'm not sure if this is the right place to respond, but I think this could be a lot of fun. I might have to brush up on the details of the d20 1.0 system, but if you're willing to be patient I'm keen to at least discuss making up a character. So... how do you recommend I proceed? Should I PM you?

Thank you for the response, I would PM me yes with any questions you have so as to not fill up the recruitment thread without giving other people a chance to join. Take your time, I'll be waiting

fiskonian
06-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Still looking for someone? I have a little experience with saga edition, but I can pick up on 1ed quickly. Also, how is this being played? Play by post? IRC? desktop rpg programs?