PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew or GMs choice.

NotSorry
04-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Looking to start up a new group, need both players and a GM fairly skilled with maptools (we have a GM if needed but he would prefer to be a player if we can find someone else with more Maptools experience to do it)

Looking to meet once-twice a week during evenings (flexible) to play starting as lvl 1s and continuing long term.

HaliRyan
04-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Count me in as a player!

Nuckanucka
04-15-2012, 08:38 PM
I'd totally love to join :-)

daervis
04-15-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm interested in being a player, to be sure. Keep me informed.

daerVis

Dae
04-16-2012, 10:27 AM
If you are still looking for Players, I would be interested.

-Dae.

NotSorry
04-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Looks like we are good on players, still room for a replacement GM if anyone wants to.

daervis
04-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Well, if we're good on players(hopefully myself included), what shall be the system? If I may suggest, I'd like to play 3/3.5E Forgotten Realms, I know a little bit of pathfinder so as long as nobody minds me having to pick it up along the way, which I can easily do methinks, then PF is good with me. Can a FR campaign be run with pathfinder rules? If not, oh well. Looking forward to hearing more details so I can get started with character creation, insofar as reasources go, I have access to everything 3/3.5E and beyond. Inquire if anyone is interested in perusing my library I gladly 'loan' out pdfs.

Delita666
04-16-2012, 08:54 PM
If you still looking I am interested.

daervis
04-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Well, if we're good on players(hopefully myself included), what shall be the system? If I may suggest, I'd like to play 3/3.5E Forgotten Realms, I know a little bit of pathfinder so as long as nobody minds me having to pick it up along the way, which I can easily do methinks, then PF is good with me. Can a FR campaign be run with pathfinder rules? If not, oh well. Looking forward to hearing more details so I can get started with character creation, insofar as reasources go, I have access to everything 3/3.5E and beyond. Inquire if anyone is interested in perusing my library I gladly 'loan' out pdfs.

P.S. I don't own maptools so is that going to be a problem, or can someone provide me with a 'solution'?

NotSorry
04-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Maptools is free software, get it at RpTools.net

As far as I know PF is backwards compatible with all 3.5 worlds

Got a list of possible players, but current GM went from preferring not to play GM to really not wanting to play GM, so waiting to see if we can pick one up or he changes his mind.

Nuckanucka
04-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Hm, it seems a lot of groups are having that happen. Hate to say it but I feel the same way about GMing sometimes. It would be great to hear who's on the list. If I am on it, please let me know if I can do anything to help things along. I would GM but I feel that I don't have enough experience, and the few times I have GM'ed the players have been less than stellar and it kinda killed it for me for a while. But lemme know if I'm on it, or if there's anything I can do ^_^

NotSorry
04-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Yea, you're on the list nucka.

More players need to RP as GMs imo.

drathis
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Willing to either play or GM for you guys. I would have to know schedules and such. I am looking forward to throw in a lot of ideas and get help and contribution.

NotSorry
04-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Yea that would be great if you can GM. Most of the group is available mon-fri + sunday evening so should get together and pick which is best for all

drathis
04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
If you would like to add me on skype, the name is Drathis