PDA

View Full Version : THE DARK SUN CHRONICLES: THE 13th ICON

DARKSUN
03-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome bold adventurers, and well-met!

A call to heroes has been sent out across the multi-verses, and only the truly brave, bold, and fool-hardy have answered the call!

You are about to embark on a perilous journey that will take you to the four corners of this accursed desert world known as Athas! From the swirling wastes of the Tyr region, to the endless Sea of Silt, to the sweltering rain forests of the halfling-cannibals, to the utter terror of The Dead-Lands...

THE 13th ICON is set to be a long-running PATHFINDER campaign that will take players from mere 4th-level players to 20+ epic level characters!

The temperature rises, the scorching-sun sears...Its' time to face the fire of the
DARK SUN!

RoyDavisC
06-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Howdy. Still looking for players?

qballony
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Looking for a game for me and gf...shes a newb...im not

zwolga
09-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Hey there - Just moved to the area for work and looking for a good group to settle in with. Have played the Dark Sun setting for a short campaign, and am familiar with 3.5/pathfinder. Still room for 1 more?

Seraph Badge
07-28-2014, 02:33 AM
I know I'm two years late but is there a chance I can join the game?

Sneaksta
07-28-2014, 05:26 AM
Heya, I haven't seen Darksun around, but if you ever catch eventhorizon in chat, say hello. He is really into Dark Sun setting. As am I. Also, check out the forums , and Info on the mini con we are having the 16th of August. We have the Original creator of Dark Sun, Timothy Brown Himself, coming in for a q&a session about his new world, Dragon Kings. Cheers..

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/29405-Dragon-Kings-RPG