PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Campaign: Amidst the chaos

Tealeaf
03-25-2012, 11:38 PM
I am currently looking for players for a pathfinder campaign set in a homebrew world. I do have some text file material for it and can fill in blanks upon request. If interested please post or send me a message on here and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Do NOT post your character class or concept here. While a balanced party is nice I am more interested in people playing a character they enjoy not simply filling a role. If the party ends up short on something there will be ways to compensate.

Details:
Starting level 5
Backgrounds required (you'll need setting info first).
Races allowed: See setting info, willing to negotiate on others.
Starting gold: I'll go over purchasing with you as there are some restrictions.

Campaign: An uneasy peace has held the land since the end of the ascension wars but the internal chaos has finally settled. With this peace the remaining powers are looking to increase their lands and holdings before the enemies of the mortal races once again stir.

As seasoned adventurers you stand in a prosperous time. But there is darkness brewing and not all causes are as just as they may first appear. . .

I have several starting concepts ready but the general idea is for the party to work together and grow helping to shape the results of the various empirical expansions. I will let the party as a group decide which one to use (there will be at least 5 different locations available). Individual character power will come with time but please no power gamers/munchkins etc.

If you have any questions you need answered before being sure if you're interested by all means just ask.

Mourn
03-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm interested. What day/time are you planning on running?

Tealeaf
03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Looking at most likely friday saturday or sunday evening (with a start time around 6-8 est). I'll try to fit it as best I can to players schedules but those are the times I'm available.

If those times would work for you is there a good time to go over things?

Mourn
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Friday and Saturday evenings work great for me. I'll be free this evening or tomorrow during the day. Email is the best way for me to discuss things before Friday/Sat due to hectic schedules during the week.

Tealeaf
03-26-2012, 07:04 PM
I have time this evening to go over things with you I can do it in chat, skype or a messenger if needed. Otherwise probably have to wait as I'd rather do it in a way that would let you ask questions a we went rather than waiting on answers or just sending a bulk file.

Jage
03-27-2012, 12:48 AM
I like the sound of this. I'm game.

Mourn
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Available on gmail now.

Hyzigov
03-27-2012, 03:28 PM
If there's still room, I'd be interested.

Tealeaf
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
There is still plenty of room. For those interested I will be on from roughly 5:30pm est to 10pm est wednesday thursday and friday to go over information.

wally
03-29-2012, 07:54 AM
hello, im new to the form n also new to online games of this nature, wondering if i could join?

Tealeaf
03-29-2012, 04:15 PM
I'll be in the chat for most of the evening for anyone who wants to go over the setting and see if they are interested in joining. If you can't join the chat send me a pm and I'll try to figure out another location.

AllRedTie
04-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Interested, although I would like to learn more. Best days for me would be Saturday or Sunday. A shame I missed the time period you were available to talk about setting.

BastardKing
04-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Sunday Evenings are the only times listed I can play.

Tealeaf
04-01-2012, 06:03 PM
For the moment I seem to already have enough players though if something is altered will I get back to people as quickly as I can.

BastardKing
04-01-2012, 09:16 PM
People playing: Don't dare disagree or discuss anything with your GM. He will throw a fit and leave.

HaliRyan
04-03-2012, 12:19 AM
If a spot opens up I'd be interested in joining.

Tealeaf
04-03-2012, 12:39 AM
I have another person interested if a spot opens as well but I'll do my best to let you know if it happens. Received a lot more interest than anticipated unfortunately a lot more people than I'm comfortable having in a single game.

QuixoticTheKid
04-25-2012, 03:01 AM
I am in!Sundays are best for me,keep me updated if you'll have me,and i'll follow your lead.Captain,my captain!