PDA

View Full Version : Hereos or Made, Not Born D&D 3.5 Campaign

Morashitar
03-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Story so far....

For the past few years, an ogre has demanded monthly tribute from the town of Dundraville. Since the demands were ale, sheep, and occasional mundane supplies, the town complied with these demands. The ogre was content to collect his extorted goods, and leave the town alone.

However, last month, the tribute changed. In addition to ale and sheep, the ogre demanded gold and building materials! But the situation has grown even more grim. The ogre returned yesterday with yet more demands of ale and worse: townsfolk! The town is in an uproar and denied the ogre's request. The brute flew into a rage and grabbed two townsfolk and hauled them back to his lair. They're destined for his gullet, no doubt! But amidst all the turmoil, six brave townsfolk have vowed to confront the ogre, and bring him to justice. The brave ones include a noble's son, a gnomish alchemist, a member of the town militia, a wizard's apprentice, a local trapper, and a mysterious elven witch that lairs in a nearby forest. With the aid of the local druids and brewer in town, the last batch of ale the ogre took was laced with a mild poison to help incapacitate the brute. Now it's time for brave heroes to finish the deed.

I am looking for 4 more roleplayers (have 2 thus far) to enjoy a PbP campaign. The game itself doesn't require you to be on a certain time, yet I would like that you check in at least once a day so the game doesn't go to a stall. It is only fair for the rest of the group that will be playing the game with you. You don't have to worry about character creation. You simply choose the character you want to be with the pre-made ones I have created for this campaign. They are all written out with complete character sheet statistics. Come to www.playbyposting.com (http://www.playbyposting.com) and see your choice options.